NFL action in Week 2 will see Dak Prescott and the Dallas Cowboys match up against the Los Angeles Chargers at 4:25 PM ET on Sunday. With prop bets set for Prescott in this outing, let’s take a look at the stats and trends to help you find the top bets for this contest.
Dak Prescott Week 2 Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Prescott’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
Dak Prescott Passing Trends Vs. Los Angeles Chargers
- The 232.2 yards per game the Chargers conceded through the air last season made them the NFL’s fifth-ranked pass defense.
- Last season, Prescott finished with 371.2 passing yards per game, lower than his prop bet over/under for this matchup (606.0).
- Prescott did not throw for more than 606.00 yards in a game through five outings last year.
- Prescott’s passing yard average of 371.2 last season was 69.7 yards higher than his average passing yards over/under of 301.5.
- Prescott hit the over on passing yards prop bets in three of five opportunities last season (60.0%).
- With 29 passing TDs conceded last year, the Chargers’ defense was ranked 20th in the NFL.
- Prescott had a passing touchdown in four of five games last year, with multiple passing TDs in two of them.
- In three of five games last season, Prescott threw at least one interception, including one game with multiple picks.
Dak Prescott Rushing Trends Vs. Los Angeles Chargers
- Allowing 119.8 rushing yards per game last year, the Chargers had the 18th-ranked run defense in the NFL.
- Prescott’s 18.6 rushing yards per game average last season is 12.4 fewer than Sunday’s over/under.
- Not once last season did Prescott have more than 31.00 rushing yards in a game.
- Prescott fell short of his rushing yards prop bet average last year (19.9) by 1.3 yards per game.
- Prescott hit the rushing yards over in three of five opportunities (60.0%) last year.
- Last season the Chargers were ranked 18th in the NFL in rushing touchdowns allowed (17).
- Prescott scored multiple touchdowns on the ground once last year, but that was his only game with a rushing score.
Odds and insights reflect DraftKings player props available as of September 19, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Dak Prescott or the Dallas Cowboys at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Cowboys Vs. Chargers Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from