D.K. Metcalf and his Seattle Seahawks teammates face the Arizona Cardinals in a Week 11 NFL matchup at 4:25 PM ET on Sunday. Let’s examine all of Metcalf’s prop bets available for this matchup and look at his stats and trends to figure out the top value picks.
D.K. Metcalf Week 11 Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Metcalf’s Game-by-Game Stats
D.K. Metcalf Receiving Trends Vs. Arizona Cardinals
- This week Metcalf will face the NFL’s fifth-ranked pass defense (221.3 yards allowed per game).
- Metcalf is averaging 67.3 receiving yards per game, 0.8 more than the over/under of 66.5 set for Sunday’s matchup.
- In three of nine games this year (33.3%), Metcalf has put up more than 66.5 receiving yards.
- Metcalf’s average of 67.3 receiving yards per game is 2.6 more than his average prop bet over/under (64.7).
- In three of his nine games this season (33.3%), Metcalf has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- The Cardinals have allowed 14 passing TDs this year (1.4 per game), ranking them 14th among NFL defenses.
- Metcalf has had a touchdown catch six times this season, out of nine games played, but had multiple TD receptions only twice.
Odds and insights reflect DraftKings player props available as of November 21, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on D.K. Metcalf or the Seattle Seahawks at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Seahawks Vs. Cardinals Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from