D.K. Metcalf Week 9 Player Props
Metcalf’s Game-by-Game Stats
Receiving Yards Betting Tips
- Metcalf is averaging 97.1 receiving yards per game, 15.6 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday’s game (81.5).
- Metcalf has yet to put up more than 81.5 receiving yards in a game through seven outings this season.
- The Bills defense has allowed opposing receivers to accumulate the 24th-most yards in the NFL this season (236.1 per game).
- In six of his seven games (85.7%), Metcalf has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 76.1 yards.
- Metcalf’s average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 76.1 per game. He has put up 21.0 more per game than that average.
- Metcalf has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in six of his seven games (85.7%).
Rushing Yards Betting Trends
- The Bills give up 134.4 yards per game on the ground, good for the NFL’s 25th-ranked rush defense.
- Metcalf’s average rushing yards prop bet this season has been set at 0.9 yards, which he’s fallen short of by 0.9 on average.
- Metcalf has not hit the over on a rushing yard prop bet through seven games this year.
- Through seven games, Metcalf has not surpassed his season-long average prop bet over/under for rushing yards (0.9 yards).
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of November 6, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on D.K. Metcalf or the Seattle Seahawks at DraftKings Sportsbook.