D.K. Metcalf and the Seattle Seahawks travel to play the Los Angeles Rams on Sunday at SoFi Stadium. Here’s some tips for betting on Metcalf’s rushing and receiving yards prop bets in the matchup against the Los Angeles Rams.
D.K. Metcalf Week 10 Player Props
Metcalf’s Game-by-Game Stats
Receiving Yards Betting Tips
- Metcalf is averaging 98.5 receiving yards per game, 13.0 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday’s game (85.5).
- In 87.5% of his games this year (seven out of eight), Metcalf has totaled more than 85.5 receiving yards.
- The Rams have the second-best pass defense in the league this season, giving up 217.8 yards per game.
- In 87.5% of his games (seven of eight opportunities), Metcalf has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (76.8).
- Metcalf’s average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 76.8 per game. He has collected 21.7 more per game than that average.
- In seven of his eight games (87.5%), Metcalf has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
Rushing Yards Betting Tips
- The Rams allow 94.8 yards per game on the ground, good for the NFL’s fourth-ranked rush defense.
- Metcalf’s average rushing yards prop bet this season has been set at one yard, which he’s fallen short of by 1.0 on average.
- Metcalf has not hit the over on a rushing yard prop bet through eight games this year.
- Through eight games, Metcalf has not eclipsed his season-long average prop bet over/under for rushing yards (one yard).
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of November 12, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on D.K. Metcalf or the Seattle Seahawks at DraftKings Sportsbook.