In this article you’ll find stats and insights about Trahan from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting insights in the article below reflect odds as of July 22, 2022 at 6:26 AM ET.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get a $50 free bet plus a deposit match up to $1,000! New bettors only
D.J. Trahan odds for the 3M Open
Trahan’s recent form
- In his last five tournaments, Trahan finished outside the top 20.
- He has made one cut over his last five tournaments.
- Trahan has not finished within five shots of the winner or posted a better-than-average score in any of his last five events.
- He finished with a score of +4 in his only recent appearance.
3M Open details
- Date: July 21-24, 2022
- Location: Blaine, Minnesota
- Course: TPC Twin Cities
- Par: 71 / 7,428 yards
- Purse: 7.5M
Course history: Trahan at the 3M Open
- Trahan has not finished inside the top 20 in his last three trips to this event.
- Trahan made the cut in one of his last three entries to this event.
- Trahan finished 106th here in his last appearance at the tournament (2022).
- Trahan finished with one birdie and three bogeys his last time at this tournament.
Course comparison – TPC Twin Cities
- Courses on the PGA Tour have played at an average length of 7,269 yards over the past year. This event will take place on a par 71 that clocks in at 7,428 yards, 159 yards longer than average.
- The average course Trahan has played over the past year has been 112 yards shorter than the 7,428 yards TPC Twin Cities will measure for this event.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
D.J. Trahan 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 21-24||3M Open||106||75 (+4)||–||–||$0|
|July 14-17||Barracuda Championship||MC||N/A||$0|
|July 7-11||Barbasol Championship||MC||72-68||-1.350||-2.92||$0|
|June 30 – July 4||John Deere Classic||MC||71-76||1.344||-0.754||$0|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||MC||71-70||2.586||-4.016||$0|
|March 24-28||Corales Puntacana Championship||50||70-73-71-70 (-4)||–||–||$9,195|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||59||70-69-74-73 (-2)||$8,436|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||65||69-71-71 (-4)||3.203||-3.903||$17,661|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from