D.J. Moore’s Carolina Panthers will match up against the New Orleans Saints at 1:00 PM ET on Sunday in Week 2 of the 2021 NFL campaign. Let’s examine all of Moore’s prop bets available for this matchup and look at his stats and trends to figure out the best value picks.
D.J. Moore Week 2 Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Moore’s Game-by-Game Stats
D.J. Moore Receiving Trends Vs. New Orleans Saints
- The 234.9 yards per game the Saints allowed through the air last season made them the NFL’s seventh-ranked pass defense.
- Moore’s 74.6 receiving yards per game average from last season is 59.4 fewer than his prop bet total in Sunday’s matchup (134.00).
- Moore did not pick up more than 134.00 receiving yards in a game across 16 outings last season.
- Moore’s average prop bet for receiving yards was an over/under of 68.7 last year. He collected 5.9 more yards per game than that average.
- In eight of his 16 games (50.0%) last season, Moore hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- With 28 passing TDs allowed last year, the Saints’ defense was ranked 16th in the NFL.
- D.J. Moore had a receiving touchdown in three of 16 games last year, and multiple receiving TDs once.
Odds and insights reflect DraftKings player props available as of September 19, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on D.J. Moore or the Carolina Panthers at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Panthers Vs. Saints Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from