D.J. Moore and the Carolina Panthers travel to play the Kansas City Chiefs on Sunday at Arrowhead Stadium. Here’s some tips for betting on Moore’s rushing and receiving yards prop bets in the matchup.
D.J. Moore Week 9 Player Props
Moore’s Game-by-Game Stats
Receiving Yards Betting Tips
- Moore is averaging 77.8 receiving yards per game, 12.3 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday’s game (65.5).
- In four of eight games this season (50%), Moore has put up more than 65.5 receiving yards.
- The Chiefs defense has allowed opposing receivers to rack up the 31st-most yards in the NFL this season (213.4 per game).
- In half of his contests, Moore has hit the over on his average receiving yards prop bet of 73.
- Moore’s average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 73 per game. He has put up 4.8 more per game than that average.
- Moore has gone over on his prop bets for receiving yards in half of his games.
Rushing Yards Betting Tips
- The Chiefs give up 142.8 yards per game on the ground, good for the NFL’s 28th-ranked rush defense.
- Moore’s average rushing yards prop bet this season has been set at 2.5 yards, which he’s fallen short of by 2.5 on average.
- Moore has not hit the over on a rushing yard prop bet through eight games this year.
- Through eight games, Moore has not eclipsed his season-long average prop bet over/under for rushing yards (2.5 yards).
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of November 4, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on D.J. Moore or the Carolina Panthers at DraftKings Sportsbook.