D.J. Moore Week 12 Player Props
Moore’s Game-by-Game Stats
Receiving Yards Betting Tips
- Moore’s 78.5 receiving yards per game average is 3.0 more than his prop bet over/under in Sunday’s contest (75.5).
- In 54.5% of his games this year (six out of 11), Moore has put up more than 75.5 receiving yards.
- The Vikings defense has allowed opposing receivers to rack up the ninth-most yards in the NFL this season (271.0 per game).
- Moore’s average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 71.1 per game. He has put up 7.4 more per game than that average.
- In 54.5% of his games (six out of 11 chances), Moore has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet (71.1).
- In six of his 11 games (54.5%), Moore has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of November 27, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on D.J. Moore or the Carolina Panthers at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Panthers vs. Vikings Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from