D’Angelo Russell and his Minnesota Timberwolves teammates take the court against the Denver Nuggets at 9:00 PM ET on Friday. Russell averages a team-best 7.0 assists per contest. He is also putting up 18.0 points and 3.4 rebounds, shooting 40.8% from the floor and 33.9% from beyond the arc with 2.7 made 3-pointers per contest.
In this piece, we’ll dig into Russell’s stats and trends to help you find the best picks among his prop bets for this matchup.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
D’Angelo Russell Prop Bets (April 1)
Russell Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 16.5 points prop total set for Russell on Friday is 1.5 fewer points than his scoring average on the season (18.0).
- Through 77 games this season, Russell has put up more than 16.5 points 38 times.
- Russell is 26-for-61 at scoring more than his points prop total this season.
- Russell has averaged 2.7 made three-pointers per game, 0.2 more than his over/under in Friday’s game (2.5).
- Russell has finished 33 games this season with more than 2.5 made three pointers.
- Giving up 109.4 points per game, the Nuggets are the 13th-ranked squad in the NBA on defense.
Russell Vs Nuggets
Bet On Timberwolves Vs Nuggets
Powered By Data Skrive using data from