D’Angelo Russell’s Minnesota Timberwolves will take on the Sacramento Kings at 8:00 PM ET on Wednesday. Russell is tops on his team in assists per contest (5.5), and also averages 17.8 points and 3.5 rebounds. At the other end, he puts up 0.9 steals and 0.6 blocks.
With prop bets set for Russell in this matchup, let’s take a look at the stats and trends to help you find the top wagers for this contest.
D’Angelo Russell Prop Bets (November 17)
Russell Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- Russell’s 17.8 points per game average is 2.7 fewer than Wednesday’s over/under.
- Russell has appeared in 13 games this season, putting up more than 20.5 points in five of them.
- Russell has hit the over four times on a points prop this season (in 11 tries).
- Russell’s 2.9 made three-pointers per game is 0.4 more than his over/under in Wednesday’s game (2.5).
- Russell has made more than 2.5 treys in six games this season.
- On defense, the Kings have conceded 110.7 points per contest, which is 25th-best in the NBA.
Russell Vs Kings (2020-21)
Bet On Timberwolves Vs Kings
Powered By Data Skrive using data from