D’Angelo Russell and the Minnesota Timberwolves will face the Memphis Grizzlies at 8:00 PM ET on Saturday. Russell leads the Timberwolves at 5.5 assists per contest, while also putting up 3.5 rebounds and 18.1 points.
If you’re trying to place a bet on Russell’s props, we take a look at all of his set ones, plus trends and stats, here.
D’Angelo Russell Prop Bets (November 20)
Russell Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 19.5 points prop total set for Russell on Saturday is 1.4 more than his season scoring average (18.1).
- Russell has totaled more than 19.5 points six times this season (through 15 games).
- Russell has gone over on his points prop total five times this season (in 13 games with such a prop).
- Russell has connected on 2.8 three pointers per game, 0.3 more than his over/under in Saturday’s game (2.5).
- Russell has hit more than 2.5 threes in seven of his 15 games so far this season.
- On defense, the Grizzlies have allowed 113.1 points per game, which is 28th-best in the league.
Russell Vs Grizzlies
Bet On Timberwolves Vs Grizzlies
Powered By Data Skrive using data from