D’Angelo Russell and the Minnesota Timberwolves will match up against the Boston Celtics at 6:00 PM ET on Sunday. Russell paces the Timberwolves at 7.1 assists per game, while also posting 3.4 rebounds and 18.3 points.
With prop bets set for Russell in this outing, let’s break down the stats and trends to help you find the best wagers for this contest.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
D’Angelo Russell Prop Bets (March 27)
Russell Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 17.5-point total set for Russell on Sunday is 0.8 fewer points than his season scoring average.
- Russell’s point total has exceeded 17.5 points 34 times through the 75 games he’s appeared in this season.
- Russell has hit the over 26 times on a points prop this season (in 59 tries).
- Russell has connected on 2.8 three pointers per game, 0.3 more than his over/under in Sunday’s game (2.5).
- Russell has made more than 2.5 three pointers in 33 of his games so far this season.
- Allowing 103.8 points per game, the Celtics are the best team in the NBA defensively.
Russell Vs Celtics (2020-21)
Bet On Timberwolves Vs Celtics
Powered By Data Skrive using data from