D’Andre Swift and the Detroit Lions will take on the Green Bay Packers at 8:15 PM ET on Monday in Week 2 of the 2021 NFL season. With prop bets available for Swift in this matchup, let’s break down the stats and trends to help you find the top bets for this contest.
D’Andre Swift Week 2 Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Swift’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Rec Yards||Rec TDs|
D’Andre Swift Rushing Trends Vs. Green Bay Packers
- Allowing 112.8 rushing yards per game last year, the Packers had the 13th-ranked run defense in the NFL.
- Swift’s 32.6 rushing yards per game average last season is 57.4 less than Monday’s over/under.
- Swift went over this week’s prop bet total for rushing yards (90) once last year.
- Last year bookmakers set an average rushing yards prop bet of 35.6 for Swift. He fell just short of that, racking up 32.6 yards per game on the ground.
- Swift went over his rushing yards total in 31.2% of his opportunities (five of 16 games) last season.
- Swift and the Lions will face the NFL’s 14th-ranked defense last year in terms of rushing touchdowns allowed (16).
- Swift scored at least once on the ground six times last year, with multiple rushing TDs in two of those contests.
D’Andre Swift Receiving Trends Vs. Green Bay Packers
- The 237.1 passing yards the Packers yielded per game last season made them the NFL’s eighth-ranked pass defense.
- Swift’s 22.3 receiving yards per game average from last season is 44.7 less than his prop bet total for Monday’s contest (67).
- Swift gained more than 67 receiving yards once in 16 games last season (6.2%).
- Swift’s season average of 22.3 receiving yards per game was 5.3 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets last season (27.6).
- Swift hit the over on his prop bets for receiving yards in four of 16 games last season (25.0%).
- At 1.4 passing TDs conceded per game last year, the Packers’ defense was ranked ninth in the league.
- In two of 16 games last year, Swift had a receiving touchdown. But he had no games with multiple receiving TDs.
Odds and insights reflect DraftKings player props available as of September 20, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on D’Andre Swift or the Detroit Lions at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Lions Vs. Packers Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from