D.A. Points (odds to win) enters the 2022 RBC Canadian Open at St. George’s Golf and Country Club after he missed the cut at the AT&T Byron Nelson in his last tournament. This tournament will tee off in Toronto, Canada from June 9-12. The competitors will hope to claim the title last won by Rory McIlroy.
The betting trends in this article are based off odds valid as of June 8, 2022 at 11:32 PM ET.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
D.A. Points odds for the RBC Canadian Open
Points’ recent form
- In his last five tournaments, Points has an average finish of 61st.
- He’s qualified for the weekend in three of his last five tournaments.
- Points has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his last five events.
- He has finished with an average score of -1 those three times he’s made the cut.
UP TO $1,050 FREE
New User Bonus. T&Cs Apply.
$50 Free On Deposit
Up to $1,000 Deposit Bonus
To Claim: Click Play Now
RBC Canadian Open details
- Date: June 9-12, 2022
- Location: Toronto, Canada
- Course: St. George’s Golf and Country Club
- Par: 71 / 7,025 yards
- Purse: 8.7M
- Defending Champ: Rory McIlroy
Course history: Points at the RBC Canadian Open
- Points failed to make the cut in his last two trips to this event.
- The last time Points played this event in 2018, he failed to survive the cut.
D.A. Points 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||N/A||–||–||$0|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||N/A||–||–||$0|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||67||69-71-74-70 (E)||0.776||4.364||$15,111|
|March 24-28||Corales Puntacana Championship||62||72-71-75-71 (+1)||–||–||$8,103|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||55||69-72-75-69 (-3)||$8,658|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||74-72-75||-1.994||-2.91||$0|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from