Curtis Thompson enters the 2022 Wyndham Championship at Sedgefield Country Club withodds to win. He missed the cut in his last tournament, the Rocket Mortgage Classic. The field will chase the title of champion, currently held by Kevin Kisner, when action begins August 4- 7 in Greensboro, North Carolina.
The betting insights in the article below are based off odds valid as of August 3, 2022 at 12:29 AM ET.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Curtis Thompson odds for the Wyndham Championship
Thompson’s recent form
- In his last five events, Thompson finished outside the top 20.
- In the last five times he’s played a tournament, he has made the cut once.
- Thompson hasn’t finished inside the top 20 in his last five appearances, with an average finish of 51st.
- He finished with a score of -7 in his only made cut over his last five tournaments.
Wyndham Championship details
- Date: August 4- 7, 2022
- Location: Greensboro, North Carolina
- Course: Sedgefield Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,127 yards
- Purse: 7.3M
- Defending Champ: Kevin Kisner
Course comparison – Sedgefield Country Club
- This course is set up to play at 7,127 yards, 137 yards shorter than the average course on Tour over the past year.
- The average course on the PGA Tour over the past year has played to 67 strokes per round and a score of -4 compared to par. At Sedgefield Country Club, the scoring average is lower at -9 relative to par per tournament.
- Sedgefield Country Club checks in at 7,127 yards, 108 yards shorter than the average course Thompson has played over the past year (7,235 yards).
- Over the past year, the events he’s played have a scoring average of -6 among finishers, which is higher than the -9 average at this course.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Curtis Thompson 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 28 – August 1||Rocket Mortgage Classic||MC||70-73||3.10||-1.746||$0|
|July 21-25||3M Open||MC||74-74||0.910||-3.348||$0|
|July 14-17||Barracuda Championship||MC||N/A||$0|
|July 7-11||Barbasol Championship||MC||77||-6.099||-1.036||$0|
|June 30 – July 4||John Deere Classic||51||67-67-68-75 (-7)||7.492||9.688||$16,880|
|June 23-27||Travelers Championship||MC||71-70||-3.258||1.052||$0|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||MC||75-72||0.474||-7.370||$0|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||74-69||-4.034||-3.556||$0|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||N/A||–||–||$0|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||MC||75-67||-5.784||-3.646||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||75-73||-2.348||-2.528||$0|
|March 24-28||Corales Puntacana Championship||44||72-69-72-70 (-5)||–||–||$11,371|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||39||70-69-72-68 (-5)||-5.816||5.456||$29,250|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||50||71-72-72-69 (-4)||$9,317|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||55||70-72-68-75 (+5)||2.474||-2.278||$18,160|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||49||69-67-73-73 (-5)||-0.958||1.378||$21,089|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||67||70-71-72-75 (E)||-0.250||-1.114||$17,556|
|January 20-24||The American Express||MC||69-69-73||1.074||-0.382||$0|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||72-68||-2.576||-1.172||$0|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from