Curtis Thompson heads into the 2022 Rocket Mortgage Classic at Detroit Golf Club withodds to win after he missed the cut in his most recent event, the 3M Open. The tournament will be held July 28-31 in Detroit, Michigan, hosted at the par 72, 7,340-yard course. Cameron Davis is the defending champion.
The betting trends in the article below reflect odds as of July 27, 2022 at 12:24 PM ET.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get a $50 free bet plus a deposit match up to $1,000! New bettors only
Curtis Thompson odds for the Rocket Mortgage Classic
Thompson’s recent form
- In his last five events, Thompson finished outside the top 20.
- He’s made the cut in one of his last five appearances.
- Thompson finished 51st in his only finish over his last five tournaments.
- He finished with a score of -7 in his only made cut over his last five tournaments.
Rocket Mortgage Classic details
- Date: July 28-31, 2022
- Location: Detroit, Michigan
- Course: Detroit Golf Club
- Par: 72 / 7,340 yards
- Purse: 8.4M
- Defending Champ: Cameron Davis
Course history: Thompson at the Rocket Mortgage Classic
- Thompson last played this event in 2021 and finished 21st.
- He carded one top-five round his last time at this event.
Course comparison – Detroit Golf Club
- This course is set up to play at 7,340 yards, 75 yards longer than the average course on Tour over the past year.
- Players have carded 67 strokes per round and an average score of -4 over the last year on Tour. Events hosted on this course have a lower scoring average of -11.
- Thompson will take to the 7,340-yard course this week at Detroit Golf Club after having played courses with an average length of 7,229 yards over the past year.
- Over the past year, the events he’s played have a scoring average of -6 among finishers, which is higher than the -11 average at this course.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Curtis Thompson 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 21-25||3M Open||MC||74-74||0.910||-3.348||$0|
|July 14-17||Barracuda Championship||MC||N/A||$0|
|July 7-11||Barbasol Championship||MC||77||-6.099||-1.036||$0|
|June 30 – July 4||John Deere Classic||51||67-67-68-75 (-7)||7.492||9.688||$16,880|
|June 23-27||Travelers Championship||MC||71-70||-3.258||1.052||$0|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||MC||75-72||0.474||-7.370||$0|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||74-69||-4.034||-3.556||$0|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||N/A||–||–||$0|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||MC||75-67||-5.784||-3.646||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||75-73||-2.348||-2.528||$0|
|March 24-28||Corales Puntacana Championship||44||72-69-72-70 (-5)||–||–||$11,371|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||39||70-69-72-68 (-5)||-5.816||5.456||$29,250|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||50||71-72-72-69 (-4)||$9,317|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||55||70-72-68-75 (+5)||2.474||-2.278||$18,160|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||49||69-67-73-73 (-5)||-0.958||1.378||$21,089|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||67||70-71-72-75 (E)||-0.250||-1.114||$17,556|
|January 20-24||The American Express||MC||69-69-73||1.074||-0.382||$0|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||72-68||-2.576||-1.172||$0|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from