In the article below you’ll find stats and insights about Thompson from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The insights in this article are based off odds valid as of July 22, 2022 at 6:25 AM ET.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Curtis Thompson odds for the 3M Open
Thompson’s recent form
- In his last five events, Thompson has an average finish of 75th.
- He’s qualified for the weekend in two of his last five appearances.
- Thompson hasn’t finished inside the top 20 in his last five appearances, with an average finish of 75th.
- He has finished with an average score of -2 those two times he’s made the cut.
3M Open details
- Date: July 21-24, 2022
- Location: Blaine, Minnesota
- Course: TPC Twin Cities
- Par: 71 / 7,428 yards
- Purse: 7.5M
Course history: Thompson at the 3M Open
- Thompson finished 98th on the leaderboard in his most recent trip to this event in 2022.
- Thompson finished with three bogeys his last time at this tournament.
Course comparison – TPC Twin Cities
- The Tour has played courses with an average length of 7,269 yards over the past year, while TPC Twin Cities is set to play at a longer 7,428 yards.
- The average course Thompson has played over the last year (7,238 yards) is 190 yards shorter than the course he’ll be playing this week (7,428 yards).
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Curtis Thompson 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 21-24||3M Open||98||74 (+3)||–||–||$0|
|July 14-17||Barracuda Championship||MC||N/A||$0|
|July 7-11||Barbasol Championship||MC||77||-6.099||-1.036||$0|
|June 30 – July 4||John Deere Classic||51||67-67-68-75 (-7)||7.492||9.688||$16,880|
|June 23-27||Travelers Championship||MC||71-70||-3.258||1.052||$0|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||MC||75-72||0.474||-7.370||$0|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||74-69||-4.034||-3.556||$0|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||N/A||–||–||$0|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||MC||75-67||-5.784||-3.646||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||75-73||-2.348||-2.528||$0|
|March 24-28||Corales Puntacana Championship||44||72-69-72-70 (-5)||–||–||$11,371|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||39||70-69-72-68 (-5)||-5.816||5.456||$29,250|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||50||71-72-72-69 (-4)||$9,317|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||55||70-72-68-75 (+5)||2.474||-2.278||$18,160|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||49||69-67-73-73 (-5)||-0.958||1.378||$21,089|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||67||70-71-72-75 (E)||-0.250||-1.114||$17,556|
|January 20-24||The American Express||MC||69-69-73||1.074||-0.382||$0|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||72-68||-2.576||-1.172||$0|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from