The UCSD Tritons (7-13, 2-6 Big West) hit the road in Big West action against the CSU Northridge Matadors (4-16, 1-8 Big West) on Thursday, January 26, 2023 at 10:00 PM ET. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Tritons’ (to win on the moneyline) matchup against the Matadors ( ).
The betting trends in the following article use the latest odds as of January 26, 2023 at 9:41 PM ET.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get up to $1,250 in bonuses! New bettors only.
UCSD vs CSU Northridge Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
UCSD Offense Vs. CSU Northridge Defense
|UCSD Offense||Stats (Rank)||CSU Northridge Defense|
|67.6 (288)||Points/Gm||67.0 (114)|
|18.0 (54)||Possessions/Game||11.5 (59)|
|42.8 (279)||Field Goal %||42.3 (111)|
|31.1 (315)||3PT %||32.5 (127)|
|48.7 (284)||Effective FG %||48.8 (135)|
|51.6 (297)||True Shooting %||54.3 (161)|
CSU Northridge Offense Vs. UCSD Defense
|CSU Northridge Offense||Stats (Rank)||UCSD Defense|
|64.0 (339)||Points/Gm||72.4 (262)|
|11.5 (303)||Possessions/Game||18.0 (311)|
|40.1 (348)||Field Goal %||44.9 (255)|
|32.2 (276)||3PT %||38.1 (347)|
|45.4 (349)||Effective FG %||51.5 (255)|
|50.0 (341)||True Shooting %||56.8 (244)|
Best Betting Sites For UCSD vs CSU Northridge
UCSD Betting Insights
- UCSD has compiled an 8-10-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Tritons have not covered the spread this season (0-2 ATS) when playing as at least 1.5-point favorites.
- A total of 10 out of UCSD’s 18 games this season have gone over the point total.
- The Tritons’ 18 games this season have gone over this contest’s total of 128 points 11 times.
- UCSD has an average point total of 140.0 in its games this year, 12.0 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
CSU Northridge Betting Insights
- CSU Northridge has put together a 7-11-0 ATS record so far this year.
- The Matadors have covered the spread seven times this season (7-8 ATS) when playing as at least 1.5-point underdogs.
- In CSU Northridge’s 18 chances this year, the combined scoring has gone over the point total six times.
- The Matadors have played nine games this season that finished with a point total above 128 points.
- CSU Northridge’s average game total this season has been 131.0, 3.0 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
UCSD Key Players
- Bryce Pope leads the Tritons scoring 18.9 points per game.
- UCSD is led in rebounding by F. Nwaokorie’s 6.9 rebounds per game and assists by Roddie Anderson III’s 3.6 assists per game.
- Pope makes 2.1 treys per game to lead the Tritons.
- UCSD’s steals leader is Pope, who grabs 1.3 per game. Emmanuel Tshimanga leads the team averaging 0.9 blocks a contest.
CSU Northridge Key Players
- Atin Wright owns the Matadors top spot in scoring with 14.2 points per game and also tacks on 2.6 rebounds and 1.9 assists per contest.
- When it comes to CSU Northridge leaders in rebounds and assists, the team has two players at the top: De’Sean Allen-Eikens with 5.8 rebounds per game and Dionte Bostick with 2.8 assists per game.
- Wright is tops from three-point range for the Matadors, hitting 2.0 treys per game.
- Nobody on CSU Northridge grabs more steals than Wright (1.4 per game) or blocks more shots than Allen-Eikens (0.6 per game).