The CSU Bakersfield Roadrunners (0-1) play the Northern Arizona Lumberjacks (0-2) on Thursday, November 18, 2021 at 8:00 PM ET. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Roadrunners’ (to win on the moneyline) contest against the Lumberjacks ( ).
The betting insights in the following article are based off odds valid as of November 18, 2021 at 4:26 PM ET. Check out the table below for the most up-to-date lines for this matchup and get up to $1,000 Risk Free Bet at BetMGM today!
CSU Bakersfield vs Northern Arizona Betting Odds
CSU Bakersfield Offense Vs. Northern Arizona Defense (From 2020-21)
|CSU Bakersfield Offense||Stats (Rank)||Northern Arizona Defense|
|69.7 (219)||Points/Gm||74.5 (283)|
|78.5 (6)||Possessions/Game||64.4 (14)|
|43.9 (182)||Field Goal %||50.1 (344)|
|36.2 (64)||3PT %||37.0 (322)|
|49.4 (215)||Effective FG %||58.2 (346)|
|45.2 (344)||True Shooting %||61.5 (346)|
Northern Arizona Offense vs. CSU Bakersfield Defense (From 2020-21)
|Northern Arizona Offense||Stats (Rank)||CSU Bakersfield Defense|
|63.2 (332)||Points/Gm||64.0 (35)|
|64.8 (323)||Possessions/Game||64.6 (16)|
|42.2 (266)||Field Goal %||42.1 (100)|
|35.0 (114)||3PT %||33.2 (139)|
|48.0 (273)||Effective FG %||48.9 (125)|
|51.2 (283)||True Shooting %||53.9 (211)|
CSU Bakersfield Betting Insights
- CSU Bakersfield put together a 12-10-0 ATS record last year.
- When playing as at least 3.5-point favorites last season, the Roadrunners had an ATS record of 6-6.
- Last season, the combined scoring went over the point total 11 times in CSU Bakersfield’s games.
- CSU Bakersfield’s 22 games last season went over this contest’s total of 130.5 points 11 times.
- The average point total in Roadrunners contests last season was 131.9, 1.4 more points than the over/under for this game.
Northern Arizona Betting Insights
- Northern Arizona won 12 games against the spread last season, while failing to cover or pushing 11 times.
- The Lumberjacks were 10-8-1 ATS last season when playing as at least 3.5-point underdogs.
- A total of 11 of Northern Arizona’s games last year went over the point total.
- Northern Arizona’s games last season had a combined scoring total higher than 130.5 points in 16 of 23 outings.
- The average over/under for Lumberjacks matchups last year was 138, 7.5 more points than this game’s point total.
CSU Bakersfield Key Players
- Taze Moore scored 12.0 points per game last season.
- Ronne Readus notched 5.9 rebounds per game and Czar Perry averaged 4.0 assists per game.
- Justin Davis was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, knocking down 1.5 per game.
- Moore collected 1.3 steals per game. Readus averaged 0.8 blocks a contest.
Northern Arizona Key Players
- Cameron Shelton put up 19.2 points per game last season and added 5.9 rebounds and 4.2 assists.
- Luke Avdalovic knocked down 2.1 threes per game a season ago.
- Shelton collected 1.5 steals per game. Carson Towt averaged 0.6 blocks an outing.