The Creighton Bluejays (11-8, 5-3 Big East) will look to extend a four-game home win streak when they host the St. John’s (NY) Red Storm (13-7, 3-6 Big East) on Wednesday, January 25, 2023 at CHI Health Center Omaha. The contest airs at 9:00 PM ET on CBS Sports. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Bluejays’ (to win on the moneyline) game versus the Red Storm ( ).
The betting facts in the following article use the latest odds as of January 25, 2023 at 9:39 PM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook Bonus Bonus up to $1,250!
Creighton vs St. John’s (NY) Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
Creighton Offense Vs. St. John’s (NY) Defense
|Creighton Offense||Stats (Rank)||St. John’s (NY) Defense|
|76.3 (77)||Points/Gm||71.6 (242)|
|14.1 (167)||Possessions/Game||10.1 (48)|
|46.6 (72)||Field Goal %||43.1 (155)|
|35.0 (134)||3PT %||33.2 (156)|
|53.8 (58)||Effective FG %||49.4 (159)|
|57.0 (68)||True Shooting %||52.9 (113)|
St. John’s (NY) Offense Vs. Creighton Defense
|St. John’s (NY) Offense||Stats (Rank)||Creighton Defense|
|77.8 (52)||Points/Gm||67.9 (144)|
|10.1 (314)||Possessions/Game||14.1 (197)|
|46.0 (102)||Field Goal %||42.3 (113)|
|31.4 (307)||3PT %||34.0 (198)|
|50.5 (213)||Effective FG %||47.3 (64)|
|53.4 (232)||True Shooting %||50.1 (27)|
Best Betting Sites For Creighton vs St. John’s (NY)
Creighton Betting Insights
- Creighton has covered nine times in 19 matchups with a spread this season.
- The Bluejays have covered the spread twice this season (2-4 ATS) when playing as at least 10.5-point favorites.
- In Creighton’s 19 games this season, the combined scoring has gone over the point total eight times.
- The Bluejays and their opponents have gone over 153.5 combined points in six of 19 games this season.
- The average point total in Creighton’s contests this year is 144.2, 9.3 fewer points than this game’s over/under.
St. John’s (NY) Betting Insights
- St. John’s (NY) has put together a 9-11-0 record against the spread this year.
- The Red Storm have covered the spread when playing as at least 10.5-point underdogs in their only opportunity this season.
- A total of 10 St. John’s (NY)’s games this season have hit the over.
- Red Storm games this season have had a combined scoring total higher than 153.5 points in nine of 20 outings.
- St. John’s (NY) has a 149.4-point average over/under in its contests this season, 4.1 fewer points than this game’s point total.
Creighton Key Players
- The Bluejays scoring leader is Ryan Kalkbrenner, who puts up 14.9 points per game.
- Creighton is led in rebounding by Baylor Scheierman’s 8.5 rebounds per game and assists by Ryan Nembhard’s 5.3 assists per game.
- Scheierman hits 2.5 treys per game to lead the Bluejays.
- Scheierman leads the team with 1.1 steals per game. Kalkbrenner collects 2.2 blocks an outing to pace Creighton.
St. John’s (NY) Key Players
- Joel Soriano is at the top of the Red Storm scoring and rebounding leaderboards with 16.4 points per game and 12.3 rebounds per game this season.
- The St. John’s (NY) leader in assists is Andre Curbelo with 4.9 assists per game.
- David Jones is tops from three-point range for the Red Storm, hitting 1.6 treys per game.
- Posh Alexander tops St. John’s (NY) in steals with 2.3 per game, and Soriano leads the squad in blocks with 1.5 per game.