The betting facts in the following article reflect odds as of March 24, 2023 at 9:38 PM ET.
Creighton vs Princeton Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
Creighton Offense Vs. Princeton Defense
|Creighton Offense||Stats (Rank)||Princeton Defense|
|76.7 (59)||Points/Gm||67.9 (112)|
|38.6 (41)||Possessions/Game||33.6 (128)|
|46.7 (51)||Field Goal %||42.3 (78)|
|35.8 (87)||3PT %||32.5 (93)|
|54.2 (36)||Effective FG %||47.6 (57)|
|58.1 (24)||True Shooting %||52.0 (73)|
Princeton Offense Vs. Creighton Defense
|Princeton Offense||Stats (Rank)||Creighton Defense|
|75.5 (85)||Points/Gm||68.5 (128)|
|33.6 (229)||Possessions/Game||38.6 (323)|
|45.5 (111)||Field Goal %||42.2 (74)|
|33.9 (192)||3PT %||33.6 (160)|
|52.6 (85)||Effective FG %||47.2 (43)|
|56.0 (87)||True Shooting %||50.2 (18)|
Best Betting Sites For Creighton vs Princeton
$1,000 FIRST BET
Up to $1,000 Back as a Bonus Bet if Your Bet Loses
Stream NFL Games In-App for Free
21+ Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
Use Promo Code: BETODDS1000
Creighton Betting Insights
- Creighton has covered 18 times in 35 chances against the spread this season.
- The Bluejays have an ATS record of 5-7 when playing as at least 9.5-point favorites this season.
- So far this season, 16 out of Creighton’s 35 games have hit the over.
- The Bluejays and their opponents have gone over 140 combined points in 22 of 35 games this season.
- Creighton’s games this year have an average point total of 145.3, 5.3 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
Princeton Betting Insights
- Princeton has won 16 games against the spread this season, while failing to cover or pushing 13 times.
- The Tigers have covered the spread when playing as at least 9.5-point underdogs in their only opportunity this season.
- In Princeton’s 29 chances this year, the combined scoring has gone over the point total 15 times.
- The Tigers have played 19 games this season that finished with a point total over 140 points.
- Princeton’s games this year have had a 143.5-point total on average, 3.5 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
Creighton Key Players
- The Bluejays scoring leader is Ryan Kalkbrenner, who contributes 15.7 points per game.
- Ryan Nembhard leads Creighton with 4.8 assists a game and Baylor Scheierman paces the team with 8.2 rebounds per matchup.
- Scheierman is the top three-point shooter for the Bluejays, hitting 2.3 per game.
- Trey Alexander leads the team with 1.1 steals per game. Kalkbrenner collects 2.2 blocks a contest to pace Creighton.
Princeton Key Players
- Tosan Evbuomwan’s excellent performances this season give him the top spot on the Tigers scoring and assists leaderboards with 14.8 points per game and 4.7 assists per game.
- Caden Pierce’s 7.4 rebounds per game paces Princeton’s rebounding effort. He also adds 8.2 points per game.
- Ryan Langborg is tops from three-point range for the Tigers, knocking down 2.0 treys per game.
- Princeton’s Matt Allocco has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 0.8 per game and Keeshawn Kellman is first in blocks with 0.8 per game.