The insights in the article below are based off odds valid as of March 17, 2023 at 1:39 PM ET.
Get a No Sweat First Bet Up to $2,500 With FanDuel Sportsbook’s Sign-Up Bonus
Creighton vs NC State Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
Creighton Offense Vs. NC State Defense
|Creighton Offense||Stats (Rank)||NC State Defense|
|76.6 (59)||Points/Gm||70.8 (201)|
|36.9 (69)||Possessions/Game||33.2 (124)|
|46.7 (55)||Field Goal %||44.4 (200)|
|36 (82)||3PT %||32.2 (77)|
|54.3 (34)||Effective FG %||49.8 (145)|
|57.9 (31)||True Shooting %||54.2 (156)|
NC State Offense Vs. Creighton Defense
|NC State Offense||Stats (Rank)||Creighton Defense|
|78.2 (33)||Points/Gm||68.5 (128)|
|33.2 (239)||Possessions/Game||36.9 (292)|
|45.2 (145)||Field Goal %||42.3 (82)|
|35 (140)||3PT %||34.3 (214)|
|51.8 (142)||Effective FG %||47.4 (48)|
|54.8 (157)||True Shooting %||50.3 (23)|
Best Betting Sites For Creighton vs NC State
UP TO $1,250 BONUS
New User Bonus. T&Cs Apply.
DraftKings Promo: Bet $5 Get $200
PLUS $50 Bonus Bet On Deposit
PLUS Up to $1,000 Deposit Bonus
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
To Claim: Click Play Now
UP TO $1,250
Stream NFL Games In App For Free
+ Get 1,000 Caesars Reward & $1,000 Tier Credits
Redeem for Bet Credits, Hotel Stays, & More!
Use Promo Code: BETODDSFULL
Creighton Betting Insights
- Creighton has won 16 games against the spread this season, while failing to cover 17 times.
- The Bluejays have covered the spread 10 times this season (10-9 ATS) when playing as at least 5.5-point favorites.
- So far this season, 15 out of Creighton’s 33 games have gone over the point total.
- The Bluejays and their opponents have gone over 148 combined points in 12 of 33 games this season.
- The average total in Creighton’s games this season is 145.1, 2.9 points fewer than this matchup’s over/under.
NC State Betting Insights
- NC State has covered 16 times in 33 games with a spread this year.
- The Wolfpack have been an underdog by 5.5 points or more five times this season, and covered the spread in three of those contests.
- So far this season, 15 out of NC State’s 33 games with an over/under have hit the over.
- The Wolfpack have played 16 games this season that have gone over 148 combined points scored.
- NC State has a 149-point average over/under in its outings this season, one more point than this game’s total.
Creighton Key Players
- Ryan Kalkbrenner leads the Bluejays in scoring, averaging 15.4 points per game.
- Baylor Scheierman paces Creighton with 8.4 rebounds per game and Ryan Nembhard leads the team with 4.9 assists per matchup.
- The Bluejays are led by Scheierman from long distance. He connects on 2.3 shots from deep per game.
- Creighton’s steals leader is Trey Alexander, who grabs 1.1 per game. Kalkbrenner leads the team averaging 2.2 blocks a contest.
NC State Key Players
- The Wolfpack go-to guy, Terquavion Smith, leads the team in both scoring (17.5 points per game) and assists (4.2 assists per game).
- Jarkel Joiner collects all of the boards and is the NC State leader in rebounds, getting 4.8 per game.
- Smith makes more threes per game than any other member of the Wolfpack, averaging 2.7 treys per game.
- NC State’s Smith has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.5 per game and D.J. Burns is first in blocks with 0.9 per game.