The Creighton Bluejays (3-0) will try to extend a three-game winning streak when they host the Brown Bears (3-1) on Friday, November 19, 2021 at Sports and Fitness Center. The game airs at 3:15 PM ET. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Bluejays’ (to win on the moneyline) contest against the Bears ( ).
The betting trends in the article below reference odds valid as of November 19, 2021 at 12:16 PM ET. Head to the table below for the latest lines for this matchup and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Creighton vs Brown Betting Odds
Creighton Betting Insights
- Creighton won 15 games against the spread last season, while failing to cover 18 times.
- The Bluejays had an ATS record of 7-4 when playing as at least 10.5-point favorites last season.
- Last season, the combined scoring went over the point total 13 times in Creighton’s games.
- In 19 of 33 games last season, Creighton and its opponents combined to total more than 139 points.
- Bluejays outings last season had an average point total of 146.6, 7.6 more points than this game’s over/under.
Brown Betting Insights
- Brown did not participate in any games in 2020-21.
Creighton Key Players
- Marcus Zegarowski put up 15.8 points per game last season and recorded 4.3 assists.
- Christian Bishop pulled down 6.4 rebounds per game.
- Zegarowski was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, connecting on 2.8 per game.
- Zegarowski collected 1.3 steals per game. Ryan Kalkbrenner averaged 1.2 blocks a game.