The Dallas Cowboys (1-1) are set for an NFC East matchup in Week 3 against the Philadelphia Eagles (1-1). The Cowboys ( ) and the Eagles ( to win on the moneyline) match up on September 27, 2021 at 8:15 PM ET on ESPN. Oddsmakers have installed a total of points for the game.
Before making a bet on this game, check out this article where we surface the best available odds and dig into everything you need to know about the matchup — including key metrics, injuries, weather, and more.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of September 27, 2021, 8:12 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Cowboys Vs. Eagles Betting Odds
Cowboys Vs. Eagles Player Props
Cowboys Vs. Eagles Betting Angles
Cowboys Vs. Eagles Weather
AT&T Stadium has a retractable roof, but the weather forecast for Arlington on Monday is dry (few clouds) and calm (7 mph winds), with a high temperature of 83 degrees Fahrenheit (as of 8:12 PM on September 27).
Cowboys Vs. Eagles Injury Report
|Will Grier||QB||Gameday Inactive||Out|
|Reggie Robinson II||CB||Toe||Out|
|Brandon Brooks||G||Pectoral Strain||Out|
|Gardner Minshew||QB||Gameday Inactive||Out|
|Jack Driscoll||OT||Lower Body||Out|
|Josiah Scott||CB||Lower Body||Out|
|Jack Anderson||G||Gameday Inactive||Out|
Cowboys Offense Vs. Eagles Defense (2020)
|Cowboys Offense||Stats (Rank)||Eagles Defense|
|24.7 (17)||Points/Gm||26.1 (20)|
|0.35 (21)||Points/Play||0.39 (17)|
|371.8 (14)||Yards/Gm||363.1 (19)|
|281.9 (7)||Pass Yards/Gm||257.6 (18)|
|111.8 (17)||Rush Yards/Gm||125.8 (23)|
|5.3 (21)||Yards/Play||5.5 (12)|
|7.1 (19)||Yards/Pass||7.8 (26)|
|4.2 (19)||Yards/Rush||4.2 (10)|
|40.5% (19)||3rd Down %||37.9% (7)|
|50.0% (29)||Red Zone %||64.7% (26)|
|26 (27)||Turnovers||19 (22)|
|44 (26)||Sacks||49 (3)|
Eagles Offense Vs. Cowboys Defense (2020)
|Eagles Offense||Stats (Rank)||Cowboys Defense|
|20.9 (25)||Points/Gm||29.6 (28)|
|0.31 (27)||Points/Play||0.45 (28)|
|334.8 (24)||Yards/Gm||386.4 (23)|
|233.0 (26)||Pass Yards/Gm||238.8 (10)|
|126.9 (9)||Rush Yards/Gm||158.8 (31)|
|5.0 (28)||Yards/Play||5.9 (23)|
|6.2 (31)||Yards/Pass||7.4 (22)|
|5.0 (3)||Yards/Rush||5.0 (30)|
|37.3% (28)||3rd Down %||46.9% (26)|
|60.9% (15)||Red Zone %||61.8% (16)|
|29 (30)||Turnovers||23 (7)|
|64 (32)||Sacks||31 (20)|
When The Cowboys Have The Ball (2020)
- The Cowboys conceded 44 sacks last year to rank 26th in the league. The Eagles’ defense compiled 49 (third-most).
- Dallas was 19th in the NFL in third-down percentage a year ago (40.5%), and will be facing the seventh-ranked Philadelphia third-down defense from last season (37.9%).
- The Cowboys averaged 281.9 passing yards per game last season (seventh in the NFL), compared to the 257.6 per game the Eagles gave up (18th in the league).
- Dallas averaged 4.2 yards per carry last year (19th in the league) compared to the 4.2 per attempt Philadelphia allowed (10th in the NFL).
When The Eagles Have The Ball (2020)
- The Eagles were third with 5.0 yards per carry last season, compared to the 5.0 per rush the Cowboys gave up (30th in the NFL).
- Dallas forced 23 turnovers last season (seventh-most in the NFL), and Philadelphia committed 29 turnovers (third-most in the league).
- The Eagles had the ninth-ranked rushing offense in the NFL last season (126.9 yards per game), and will be facing the 31st-ranked defense in that category, as the Cowboys allowed 158.8 per game.
- Philadelphia averaged 233.0 yards through the air per game a season ago (26th in the NFL). Dallas ranked 10th, giving up 238.8 passing yards.
Cowboys Betting Trends And Insights
- Dallas covered five times in 16 games with a spread last season.
- The Cowboys were favored by 3.5 points or more last season twice, and failed to cover both times.
- A total of nine of Dallas’ games last season went over the point total.
- Dallas and its opponents went over 51.5 combined points in eight of 16 games last season.
- The Cowboys won three of the seven games they were favored on the moneyline last season (42.9%).
Eagles Betting Trends And Insights
- Philadelphia went 6-10-0 ATS last season.
- The Eagles covered the spread five times last season (5-3 ATS) when playing as at least 3.5-point underdogs.
- A total of seven of Philadelphia’s games last season hit the over.
- Philadelphia played five games last season that went over 51.5 combined points scored.
- The Eagles were underdogs in nine games last season and won two (22.2%) of those contests.
Cowboys Players To Watch
- Dak Prescott threw for 1,856 yards last season (371.2 per game) while completing 68% of his passes (151-for-222), with nine touchdowns and four interceptions. He also carried the ball 18 times for 93 yards and three touchdowns, averaging 18.6 yards per game.
- Ezekiel Elliott took 244 carries for 979 rushing yards a season ago (61.2 per game) and scored six touchdowns. He also caught 52 passes for 338 yards and two TDs.
- Last season Tony Pollard rushed for 435 yards on 101 carries (27.2 yards per game), with four rushing touchdowns.
- Last season Amari Cooper was targeted 130 times and recorded 92 catches for 1,114 yards and five touchdowns.
- CeeDee Lamb also chipped in with 935 receiving yards on 74 grabs and five touchdowns. He was targeted 111 times, and averaged 58.4 yards per game.
- Dalton Schultz caught 63 passes on 89 targets for 615 yards and four touchdowns, averaging 38.4 yards per game.
- Last season, Donovan Wilson put up 3.5 sacks, 3.5 TFL, 94 tackles, and two interceptions.
- In last year’s campaign, Jaylon Smith collected 221 tackles, 6.5 TFL, 1.5 sacks, and one interception.
- Trevon Diggs intercepted three passes and tacked on 67 tackles, 1.0 TFL, 1.0 sack, and 14 passes defended last season.
Eagles Players To Watch
- Last season Gardner Minshew collected 2,259 passing yards (141.2 per game) while going 216-for-327 (66.1%) and throwing for 16 touchdowns with five interceptions.
- Miles Sanders took 164 carries for 867 rushing yards a season ago (54.2 per game) and scored six touchdowns.
- Boston Scott amassed 374 rushing yards on 80 carries with one touchdown on the ground last year.
- Last year Dallas Goedert reeled in 46 passes for 524 yards (43.7 per game) with three touchdowns.
- Greg Ward added 53 catches for 419 yards and six touchdowns. He was targeted 79 times, and put up 26.2 receiving yards per game.
- Jalen Reagor caught 31 passes on 54 targets for 396 yards and one touchdown, averaging 33.0 receiving yards per game.
- Fletcher Cox put together a solid body of work a year ago, notching 6.5 sacks, 11.0 TFL and 54 tackles.
- Over his 2020 campaign, Eric Wilson totaled 182 tackles, 9.0 TFL, 3.0 sacks, and three interceptions.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from