The Detroit Pistons and Cory Joseph will hit the court against the Atlanta Hawks at 7:00 PM ET on Monday. Joseph puts up 8.0 points, 2.5 rebounds and 3.8 assists per game. Defensively, he puts up 0.7 steals and 0.3 blocked shots.
Let’s break down all of Joseph’s prop bets available for this contest and look at his stats and trends to figure out the best value picks.
Cory Joseph Prop Bets (March 7)
Joseph Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 7.5 points prop bet set for Joseph on Monday is 0.5 fewer points than his season scoring average (8.0).
- Joseph has played 64 games this season, totaling more than 7.5 points in 24 of them.
- Joseph has hit the over on his points prop total 15 times this season (in 38 games with such a prop).
- Joseph has knocked down 1.0 three pointer per game, 0.5 more than his over/under in Monday’s game (0.5).
- Joseph has made more than 0.5 threes in 29 games this season.
- On defense, the Hawks have given up 111.7 points per contest, which is 20th-best in the NBA.
Joseph Vs Hawks
Bet On Pistons Vs Hawks
Powered By Data Skrive using data from