Corey Davis and his New York Jets teammates take the field against the Miami Dolphins in a Week 11 NFL matchup at 1:00 PM ET on Sunday. With prop bets available for Davis in this matchup, let’s break down the stats and trends to help you find the top bets for this contest.
Corey Davis Week 11 Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Davis’ Game-by-Game Stats
Corey Davis Receiving Trends Vs. Miami Dolphins
- This week Davis will face the NFL’s 30th-ranked pass defense (290.8 yards allowed per game).
- Davis’ 49.1 receiving yards per game average is 0.6 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday’s outing (48.5).
- Davis has put up more than 48.5 receiving yards in 33.3% of his games this season (three out of nine).
- Davis has an average receiving yards prop bet over/under of 50.5 per game. He averages 1.4 fewer yards per game than that average.
- Davis has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in 37.5% of his games (three of eight).
- With 18 passing TDs conceded this season, the Dolphins defense is ranked 26th in the NFL.
- In three of nine games this year, Davis has a receiving touchdown (and he has one game with multiple touchdown catches).
Odds and insights reflect DraftKings player props available as of November 21, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Corey Davis or the New York Jets at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Jets Vs. Dolphins Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from