Corey Davis and the Tennessee Titans hit the field against the Chicago Bears on Sunday at home at Nissan Stadium. Here’s some betting insights and tips around Davis’ receiving yards prop bet in that matchup.
Corey Davis Week 9 Player Props
Davis’ Game-by-Game Stats
Receiving Yards Betting Tips
- Davis is averaging 73.8 receiving yards per game, 14.3 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday’s game (59.5).
- Davis has not totaled more than 59.5 receiving yards in a game through five outings this year.
- The Bears defense has allowed opposing receivers to accumulate the 21st-most yards in the NFL this season (241.8 per game).
- Davis has totaled 21.9 more receiving yards per game (73.8) than the average over/under he’s had set, 51.9.
- In 60% of his games (three of five chances), Davis has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet (51.9).
- Davis has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in three of his five games (60%).
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of November 6, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Corey Davis or the Tennessee Titans at DraftKings Sportsbook.