Corey Davis Week 16 Player Props
Davis’ Game-by-Game Stats
Receiving Yards Betting Trends
- Davis is averaging 78.8 receiving yards per game, 2.3 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday’s game (76.5).
- In five of 12 games this season (41.7%), Davis has totaled more than 76.5 receiving yards.
- The Packers defense has allowed opposing receivers to rack up the 23rd-most yards in the NFL this season (244.3 per game).
- Davis has totaled 18.8 more receiving yards per game (78.8) than the average over/under he’s had set, 60.
- In eight of his 12 games (66.7%), Davis has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 60 yards.
- Davis has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in eight of his 12 games (66.7%).
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 24, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Corey Davis or the Tennessee Titans at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Titans vs. Packers Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from