Corey Conners missed the cut in his most recent appearance in the Wyndham Championship, and he hasodds to win as he looks for a better outcome in this year’s tournament at Sedgefield Country Club. The event tees off August 4- 7 from Greensboro, North Carolina. Kevin Kisner was the last to win the tournament.
The betting facts in the following article reference odds valid as of August 2, 2022 at 1:18 AM ET.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get a $50 free bet plus a deposit match up to $1,000! New bettors only
Corey Conners odds for the Wyndham Championship
Conners’ recent form
- Conners has finished in the top 20 twice over his last five events, finishing as high as the top 10 in one of those outings.
- He’s made the cut in four of his last five events.
- Conners has finished with a better-than-average score in three of his last five tournaments.
- In his last five events, his average score has been -4.
Wyndham Championship details
- Date: August 4- 7, 2022
- Location: Greensboro, North Carolina
- Course: Sedgefield Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,127 yards
- Purse: 7.3M
- Defending Champ: Kevin Kisner
Course history: Conners at the Wyndham Championship
- Conners has an average finish of 34th over his last three trips to this tournament.
- In his last three attempts at this tournament, he’s made the cut twice.
- The last time Conners played this event in 2020, he failed to survive the cut.
Course comparison – Sedgefield Country Club
- Courses on the PGA Tour have played at an average length of 7,264 yards over the past year. This tournament will take place on a par 70 that clocks in at 7,127 yards.
- The average course on the PGA Tour over the past year has played to 67 strokes per round and a score of -4 compared to par. At Sedgefield Country Club, the scoring average is lower at -9 relative to par per tournament.
- The average course Conners has played over the past year has been 131 yards longer than the 7,127 yards Sedgefield Country Club will measure for this event.
- Over the past year, the events he’s played have a scoring average of -4 among finishers, which is higher than the -9 average at this course.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Corey Conners 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 13-16||The Open Championship||28||71-71-71-67 (-8)||5.748||1.024||$90,917|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||61||70-73-71-73 (+7)||–||–||$20,160|
|June 16-20||U.S. Open||MC||71-73||4.84||-1.30||$0|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||6||71-69-66-62 (-12)||0.604||1.604||$315,375|
|June 2- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday||13||69-73-74-69 (-3)||20.416||-5.592||$221,400|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||MC||76-73||-4.942||-1.392||$0|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||21||69-71-70-70 (E)||9.396||-7.048||$98,100|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||12||66-72-68-69 (-9)||14.264||3.2||$140,667|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||6||70-73-72-70 (-3)||17.044||-1.712||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||35||70-71-75-67 (-5)||-2.696||9.676||$41,925|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||26||70-69-75-70 (-4)||4.622||0.751||$143,000|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||11||72-73-69-74 (E)||11.273||-3.093||$291,000|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||MC||72-71||-0.163||-1.407||$0|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||38||72-66-69-72 (-5)||-0.746||2.654||$35,670|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||75-68||2.322||-4.54||$0|
|January 20-24||The American Express||MC||75-66-72||2.637||1.055||$0|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||11||64-67-69-64 (-16)||6.795||0.888||$189,375|
Check out all the details from Conners’ 28th-place finish in his last tournament appearance, The Open Championship at St Andrews Links (Old Course).
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from