In this article you’ll find stats and insights about Conners from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The insights in the article below reference odds valid as of April 3, 2022 at 7:37 PM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Corey Conners odds for the Valero Texas Open
Conners’ recent form
- Conners has finished in the top 20 in one of his last five appearances.
- He’s qualified for the weekend in four of his last five events.
- Conners has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in three of his last five events, including one finish within five strokes of the leader.
- In his last five appearances, his average score has been -4.
- Conners will try to make the cut for the fourth straight tournament by making the weekend in this event.
Valero Texas Open details
- Date: March 31 – April 3, 2022
- Location: San Antonio, Texas
- Course: TPC San Antonio (Oaks)
- Par: 72 / 7,494 yards
- Purse: 8.6M
- Defending Champ: J.J. Spaun
Course history: Conners at the Valero Texas Open
- Over the last four times Conners has played this tournament, he’s finished atop the leaderboard once and his average finish at the event is 19th.
- Conners has made the cut in each of his last four trips to this event.
- Conners finished 35th when he last played this event in 2022.
- His last time here, he finished one round within five shots of the leader.
Course comparison – TPC San Antonio (Oaks)
- Over the past year, the Tour has played on courses with an average length of 7,309 yards, which is 185 yards shorter than the 7,494-yard par 72 for this week’s event.
- The courses Conners has played over the past year have an average distance of 7,338 yards, while TPC San Antonio (Oaks) will play at 7,494 yards this week.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Corey Conners 2022 results
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||35||70-71-75 (-5)||$41,925|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||26||70-69-75-70 (-4)||$143,000|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||11||72-73-69-74 (E)||$291,000|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||MC||72-71||$0|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||38||72-66-69-72 (-5)||$35,670|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||75-68||$0|
|January 20-24||The American Express||MC||75-66-72||$0|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||11||64-67-69-64 (-16)||$189,375|
Conners’ last tournament appearance, his 26th-place finish in THE PLAYERS Championship, is broken down on a round-by-round basis below.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from