Below you’ll find stats and insights about Conners from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting facts in this article reflect odds as of June 12, 2022 at 7:24 PM ET.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Corey Conners odds for the RBC Canadian Open
Conners’ recent form
- Conners has finished in the top 20 three times over his last five appearances, finishing as high as the top 10 in one of those outings.
- He has made four cuts over his last five tournaments.
- Over his last five tournaments, Conners has finished within five shots of the leader one time and finished with a better-than-average score four times.
- He has carded an average score of -6 over his last five tournaments.
RBC Canadian Open details
- Date: June 9-12, 2022
- Location: Toronto, Canada
- Course: St. George’s Golf and Country Club
- Par: 71 / 7,025 yards
- Purse: 8.7M
Course history: Conners at the RBC Canadian Open
- Conners has one top-10 finish in his last three trips to this tournament. His average finishing position over that span is sixth.
- Conners has one made cut in his last three attempts at this tournament.
- The last time Conners played this event in 2022, he finished sixth.
- His last time here, he posted one of the 10 best scores of the day in one round.
Course comparison – St. George’s Golf and Country Club
- The Tour has played courses with an average length of 7,272 yards over the past year, while St. George’s Golf and Country Club is set to play at a shorter 7,025 yards.
- The average course Conners has played over the last year (7,278 yards) is 253 yards longer than the course he’ll be playing this week (7,025 yards).
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Corey Conners 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||6||71-69-66 (-12)||–||–||$315,375|
|June 2- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday||13||69-73-74-69 (-3)||20.416||-5.592||$221,400|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||MC||76-73||-4.942||-1.392||$0|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||21||69-71-70-70 (E)||9.396||-7.048||$98,100|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||12||66-72-68-69 (-9)||14.264||3.2||$140,667|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||6||70-73-72-70 (-3)||17.044||-1.712||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||35||70-71-75-67 (-5)||-2.696||9.676||$41,925|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||26||70-69-75-70 (-4)||4.622||0.751||$143,000|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||11||72-73-69-74 (E)||11.273||-3.093||$291,000|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||MC||72-71||-0.163||-1.407||$0|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||38||72-66-69-72 (-5)||-0.746||2.654||$35,670|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||75-68||2.322||-4.54||$0|
|January 20-24||The American Express||MC||75-66-72||2.637||1.055||$0|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||11||64-67-69-64 (-16)||6.795||0.888||$189,375|
Below you’ll find a breakdown of Conners’ 13th-place finish in his most recent outing at the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday (Muirfield Village Golf Club, June 2- 6).
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from