Below you’ll find stats and insights about Conners from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The insights in what follows reflect odds as of April 10, 2022 at 7:24 PM ET.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Corey Conners odds for the Masters Tournament
Conners’ recent form
- Conners will seek to qualify for the weekend for the fifth straight event.
- Over his last five tournaments, Conners has one top-10 finish and two top-20 finishes.
- Conners has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in four of his last five appearances, including one finish within five strokes of the leader.
- He has an average score relative to par of -3 in his last five events.
Masters Tournament details
- Date: April 7-10, 2022
- Location: Augusta, Georgia
- Course: Augusta National Golf Club
- Par: 72 / 7,475 yards
- Defending Champ: Scott Scheffler
Course history: Conners at the Masters Tournament
- Over Conners’ last four trips to this tournament, he’s finished among the top 10 three times, and his average finish at the event is 18th.
- Conners has made the cut in each of his last four trips to this event.
- Conners last played this event in 2022 and finished sixth.
- He carded two rounds within five shots of the leader his last time here.
Course comparison – Augusta National Golf Club
- Measuring 7,475 yards, Augusta National Golf Club is set up as a par-72 for this event. Over the past year, tournaments on the PGA Tour have been played on courses with an average distance of 7,309 yards.
- Courses Conners has played over the past year have measured an average of 7,338 yards, 137 yards shorter than the 7,475-yard Augusta National Golf Club for this week’s event.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Corey Conners 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||6||70-73-72 (-3)||–||–||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||35||70-71-75-67 (-5)||-2.696||9.676||$41,925|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||26||70-69-75-70 (-4)||4.622||0.751||$143,000|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||11||72-73-69-74 (E)||11.273||-3.093||$291,000|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||MC||72-71||-0.163||-1.407||$0|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||38||72-66-69-72 (-5)||-0.746||2.654||$35,670|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||75-68||2.322||-4.54||$0|
|January 20-24||The American Express||MC||75-66-72||–||–||$0|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||11||64-67-69-64 (-16)||6.795||0.888||$189,375|
Here’s a round-by-round breakdown of Conners’ 35th-place performance in his most recent tournament, the Valero Texas Open at TPC San Antonio (Oaks) on March 31 – April 3.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from