After a 10th-place showing at the 2020 Masters Tournament, Corey Conners will aim for another strong performance this year at Augusta National Golf Club. He has +6600 odds to win.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of April 6, 2021, 9:39 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Corey Conners odds for the Masters Tournament
Conners’ recent form
- Conners will take aim at his fourth straight finish in the top 20 this week.
- Conners has qualified for the weekend in three straight events.
- Conners has finished in the top 10 twice over his last five appearances, finishing as high as the top five in one of those outings.
- He’s made the cut in three of his last five tournaments.
- Over his last five appearances, Conners has finished within three shots of the leader once and five or fewer strokes back of the winner twice. He’s carded a score that’s better than average in three of those outings.
- He has an average score relative to par of -8 in his last five events.
Masters Tournament details
- Date: April 8-11, 2021
- Location: Augusta, GA
- Course: Augusta National Golf Club
- Par: 72 / 7,475 yards
- Defending Champ: Dustin Johnson
Course history: Conners at the Masters Tournament
- Over Conners’ last three trips to this tournament, he’s finished among the top 10 once, and his average finish at the event is 28th.
- In his last three trips to this event, he’s made it to the weekend twice.
- Conners finished 10th when he last played this event in 2020. He carded the top score in the field in one round the last time he played this tournament.
Course comparison – Augusta National Golf Club
- Measuring 7,475 yards, Augusta National Golf Club is set up as a par-72 for this week. Over the past year, tournaments on the PGA Tour have been played on courses with a shorter average distance of 7,294 yards.
- Players have recorded 69.9 strokes per round over the last year on Tour with an average par of 71.2. Events hosted on this course have a higher scoring average of 71.9.
- Conners will take to the 7,475-yard course this week at Augusta National Golf Club after having played courses with an average length of 7,314 yards over the past year.
- Over the past year, the events he’s played have a scoring average of 70.1 per round among finishers, which is lower than the 71.9 average at this course.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Corey Conners 2021 results
|April 1- 4||Valero Texas Open||14||71-74-67-70 (-6)||$140,525|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||7||68-72-72-66 (-10)||$506,250|
|March 4- 7||Arnold Palmer Invitational Pres. By Mastercard||3||66-69-71-74 (-8)||$641,700|
|February 25-28||WGC-Workday Championship at The Concession||MC||N/A||$0|
|February 18-21||The Genesis Invitational||MC||72-71||$0|
|February 4- 7||Waste Management Phoenix Open||17||69-68-68-67 (-12)||$104,025|
|January 28-31||Farmers Insurance Open||37||72-71-73-70 (-2)||$34,125|
Conners’ last appearance, his 14th-place finish in the Valero Texas Open at TPC San Antonio (Oaks), is broken down on a round-by-round basis below.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from