In the article below you’ll find stats and insights about Conners from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting facts in the following article use the latest odds as of July 10, 2022 at 3:27 PM ET.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Corey Conners odds for the Genesis Scottish Open
Conners’ recent form
- Over his last five events, Conners has one top-10 finish and two top-20 finishes.
- He has made three cuts over his last five tournaments.
- Conners has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in two of his last five appearances.
- He has finished with an average score of -3 those three times he’s made the cut.
Genesis Scottish Open details
- Date: July 7-10, 2022
- Location: North Berwick, United Kingdom
- Course: The Renaissance Club
- Par: 70 / 7,237 yards
- Purse: 0M
Course history: Conners at the Genesis Scottish Open
- Conners last played this event in 2022 and finished 61st.
- He finished one round within five shots of the leader his last time here.
Course comparison – The Renaissance Club
- Over the past year, the Tour has played on courses with an average length of 7,264 yards, which is 27 yards longer than the 7,237-yard par 70 for this week’s event.
- The Renaissance Club checks in at 7,237 yards, 22 yards shorter than the average course Conners has played over the past year (7,259 yards).
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Corey Conners 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||61||70-73-71 (+7)||–||–||$0|
|June 16-20||U.S. Open||MC||71-73||4.84||-1.3||$0|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||6||71-69-66-62 (-12)||0.604||1.604||$315,375|
|June 2- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday||13||69-73-74-69 (-3)||20.416||-5.592||$221,400|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||MC||76-73||-4.942||-1.392||$0|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||21||69-71-70-70 (E)||9.396||-7.048||$98,100|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||12||66-72-68-69 (-9)||14.264||3.2||$140,667|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||6||70-73-72-70 (-3)||17.044||-1.712||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||35||70-71-75-67 (-5)||-2.696||9.676||$41,925|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||26||70-69-75-70 (-4)||4.622||0.751||$143,000|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||11||72-73-69-74 (E)||11.273||-3.093||$291,000|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||MC||72-71||-0.163||-1.407||$0|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||38||72-66-69-72 (-5)||-0.746||2.654||$35,670|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||75-68||2.322||-4.54||$0|
|January 20-24||The American Express||MC||75-66-72||2.637||1.055||$0|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||11||64-67-69-64 (-16)||6.795||0.888||$189,375|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from