Cooper Kupp and the Los Angeles Rams take on the New England Patriots on Thursday at home at SoFi Stadium. Here’s some betting insights and tips around Kupp’s receiving yards prop bet in that matchup.
Cooper Kupp Week 14 Player Props
Kupp’s Game-by-Game Stats
Receiving Yards Betting Insights
- Kupp is averaging 69.7 receiving yards per game.
- In 41.7% of his games this season (five of 12), Kupp has totaled more than 72.5 receiving yards.
- The Patriots defense has allowed opposing receivers to haul in the 23rd-most yards in the NFL this season (235.8 per game).
- Kupp has put up 1.8 more receiving yards per game (69.7) than the average over/under he’s had set, 67.9.
- In half of his games, Kupp has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 67.9 yards.
- In just five of his 12 games (41.7%), Kupp has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 4, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Cooper Kupp or the Los Angeles Rams at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Rams vs. Patriots Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from