The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of November 24, 2020, 1:41 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
- Colts games this season have posted an average total of 48.4, which is 2.1 points fewer than the total for this matchup.
- The average total for Titans games is 53.8 points, 3.3 more than this game’s over/under.
- Indianapolis and its opponents have combined to score more than 50.5 in five games (50% of matchups).
- In eight (80%) games this season, the Titans have combined with their opponents to go over 50.5 points.
- These two teams score a combined average of 55.5 points per game, higher than the total for this matchup by five points.
- The Colts are the 10th-highest scoring team in the league this year. The Titans have scored the ninth-most points.
- These teams surrender a combined 46.7 points per game, 3.8 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- Indianapolis is the league’s fifth-ranked scoring defense while Tennessee is the 18th-ranked.
Colts Betting Insights
- Indianapolis has compiled a 6-4 record against the spread this season.
- The Colts are 1-2 ATS when favored by at least four points.
- Most of Indianapolis’ games this year — six out of 10 — have gone over the point total (60%).
Titans Betting Insights
- Tennessee has a losing 4-6 record against the spread.
- The Titans have a split ATS record of 2-2 when an underdog by at least four points.
- Tennessee’s games have hit the over in eight out of 10 opportunities this season (80%).
Colts vs Titans: Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total Yards||Result|
|11/12/2020||Colts||Titans||-1.50||48.50||-118||+104||430-294 IND||34-17 IND|
|12/1/2019||Titans||Colts||-1||41.5||-114||+102||391-292 IND||31-17 TEN|
|9/15/2019||Titans||Titans||-3||43.5||-167||+148||288-242 IND||19-17 IND|
When the Colts Have the Ball
- The Titans defense has allowed 25.9 points per game this season, 1.7 points less than the 27.6 the Colts have scored.
- When they meet or go over their scoring average this season, Indianapolis is 6-0 and 5-1 against the spread.
- When the Tennessee defense allows 25.9 points or fewer this year, the Titans have pieced together a 4-0 overall record and a 3-1 record against the spread.
- The Colts offense has averaged 373.4 total yards per game this season, within 15.5 yards of the 388.9 the Titans defense has allowed. On average, the Colts pick up 5.7 yards per play and the Titans give up 5.7.
- When the Indianapolis offense puts together a game with at least their 2020 average in yardage, they are 3-1 overall and 2-2 against the spread this season.
- When the Tennessee defense allows less than their season average for total yards, they are 3-3 against the spread and 4-2 overall.
- The Titans have allowed opposing rushing attacks to average 121.5 yards per game, compared to the 109.2 yards the Colts offense has averaged on the ground per contest.
- When Indianapolis rushers gain at least a combined 109.2 yards this season, they are 5-1 overall and 5-1 against the spread.
- This season, when the Tennessee defense allows opponents to pick up less than 121.5 yards on the ground, they are 3-3 against the spread and 4-2 overall.
- The Colts have turned the ball over 1.1 times per game this season, while the Titans have averaged 1.5 takeaways per contest.
- In games where they turn the football over 1.1 times or fewer this season, Indianapolis is 5-0 overall and 5-0 against the spread.
- Tennessee’s record this season when they force more than 1.5 turnovers: 2-3 ATS, 4-1 overall
When the Titans Have the Ball
- The Titans put up 7.1 more points per game (27.9) than the Colts allow (20.8).
- Tennessee is 3-2 against the spread and 5-0 overall a season ago when the team puts up at least 27.9 points.
- This season, Indianapolis has a 5-1 record against the spread and a 6-0 record overall in games when it holds opponents to 27.6 or fewer points.
- The Titans rack up 80.7 more yards per game (378.8), than the Colts give up per outing (298.1). On average, the Titans gain 5.9 yards per play, while the Colts allow 5 per play.
- Indianapolis has a 4-2 record ATS and a 4-2 record overall when holding its opponents to 298.1 yards or less.
- This season, the Titans rush for 61.9 more yards per game (151.1) than the Colts allow per outing (89.2).
- When Tennessee rushes for at least 151.1 yards, it compiled a 2-2 ATS record and a 2-2 overall record.
- This season, Indianapolis is 4-0 against the spread and 4-0 overall when holding opponents to no more than 89.2 yards on the ground.
- This year, the Titans turn the ball over only 0.5 times per game, 1.2 fewer turnovers per game than the 1.7 the Colts force on average.
- Tennessee is 2-4 against the spread and 4-2 overall when it turns the ball over 0.5 or fewer times.
- When it forces 1.7 or more turnovers, Indianapolis has a 4-1 record against the spread and a 4-1 record overall.
Colts Players to Watch
- Philip Rivers has thrown for 2,683 yards while completing 68.5% of his passes (239-of-349), with 14 touchdowns and eight interceptions (268.3 yards per game).
- Rookie Jonathan Taylor has taken 135 attempts for 518 rushing yards (51.8 yards per game) and four touchdowns. He’s also caught 26 passes for 227 yards (22.7 receiving yards per game).
- Jordan Wilkins has 271 yards on 72 carries (27.1 ypg), with one rushing touchdown.
- This season, Zach Pascal has 31 catches (on 48 targets) for 384 yards (38.4 per game) and two touchdowns.
- T.Y. Hilton has chipped in with 327 yards on 29 grabs. He has been targeted 50 times and puts up 36.3 receiving yards per game.
- Mo Alie-Cox has caught 22 passes on 27 targets for 309 yards and two touchdowns, averaging 34.3 yards per game.
- Justin Houston has 4.5 sacks to lead the team, and has also racked up five TFL and 14 tackles.
- In eight games, Darius Leonard has totaled 66 tackles, four TFL, and one sack.
- Rookie JulianBlackmon has a team-high two interceptions and has tacked on 26 tackles, two TFL, and six passes defended.
Titans Players to Watch
- Ryan Tannehill has thrown for 2,385 yards while completing 65.4% of his passes (204-of-312), with 22 touchdowns and four interceptions (238.5 yards per game). He’s also carried the ball 28 times for 149 yards and one touchdown, averaging 14.9 yards per game.
- Derrick Henry has churned out a team-high 1,079 rushing yards (107.9 yards per game) and scored nine touchdowns.
- Jeremy McNichols leads the team with 173 rushing yards on 26 carries (17.3 yards per game).
- Corey Davis has been targeted 55 times and has 39 catches for 549 yards (54.9 ypg) with three touchdowns.
- A.J. Brown has also added 36 catches for 538 yards and seven touchdowns in eight games this year. He has been targeted 59 times and puts up 67.3 receiving yards per game.
- Jonnu Smith has caught 30 passes on 49 targets for 338 yards and seven touchdowns, averaging 33.8 yards per game.
- Harold Landry has collected three sacks, seven TFL, 46 tackles, and one interception over 10 games.
- Jayon Brown has collected 74 tackles, five TFL, one sack, and one interception this year.
- This season, Amani Hooker leads the team with three interceptions and has added 24 tackles and six passes defended.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from