The Wyoming Cowboys (5-13, 0-6 MWC) hope to break a five-game home losing streak when they host the Colorado State Rams (10-10, 2-5 MWC) on Saturday, January 21, 2023 at 4:00 PM ET. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Rams’ (to win on the moneyline) game versus the Cowboys ( ).
The betting trends in what follows reference odds valid as of January 21, 2023 at 1:43 PM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook Bonus Bonus up to $1,250!
Colorado State vs Wyoming Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
Colorado State Offense Vs. Wyoming Defense
|Colorado State Offense||Stats (Rank)||Wyoming Defense|
|75.5 (106)||Points/Gm||72.0 (254)|
|13.7 (80)||Possessions/Game||12.4 (252)|
|49.3 (11)||Field Goal %||46.0 (299)|
|37.6 (37)||3PT %||35.6 (277)|
|57.0 (9)||Effective FG %||53.3 (315)|
|60.1 (8)||True Shooting %||56.2 (221)|
Wyoming Offense Vs. Colorado State Defense
|Wyoming Offense||Stats (Rank)||Colorado State Defense|
|70.7 (205)||Points/Gm||71.6 (242)|
|12.4 (111)||Possessions/Game||13.7 (283)|
|45.7 (117)||Field Goal %||44.2 (211)|
|35.2 (122)||3PT %||36.9 (319)|
|53.5 (69)||Effective FG %||52.0 (282)|
|56.5 (90)||True Shooting %||57.1 (251)|
Best Betting Sites For Colorado State vs Wyoming
Colorado State Betting Insights
- Colorado State has won seven games against the spread this season, while failing to cover 12 times.
- The Rams have covered the spread four times this season (4-6 ATS) when playing as at least 1.5-point favorites.
- A total of 12 out of Colorado State’s 19 games this season have gone over the point total.
- The Rams and their opponents have gone over 143 combined points in 10 of 19 games this season.
- Colorado State has an average total of 147.1 in its games this year, 4.1 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
Wyoming Betting Insights
- Wyoming has covered five times in 17 games with a spread this season.
- The Cowboys have been an underdog by 1.5 points or more nine times this season, and covered the spread in three of those games.
- So far this year, eight out of Wyoming’s 17 games with an over/under have hit the over.
- The Cowboys have played 11 games this season that finished with a combined score over 143 points.
- Wyoming’s games this season have had an average of 142.7 points, 0.3 fewer points than this game’s total.
Colorado State Key Players
- John Tonje leads the Rams in scoring (13.3 points per game) and rebounding (4.9 rebounds per game).
- Taviontae Jackson paces the squad with 3.5 assists per game.
- Tonje knocks down 2.0 treys per game to lead the Rams.
- Colorado State’s steals leader is Jackson, who collects 1.3 per game. James Moors leads the team averaging 0.8 blocks an outing.
Wyoming Key Players
- The Cowboys leader in scoring is Noah Reynolds with 15.0 points per game. He also adds 2.1 rebounds per game and 2.1 assists per game.
- The Wyoming leaders in rebounds and assists are Hunter Thompson (5.1 rebounds per game) and Hunter Maldonado (3.3 assists per game).
- Brendan Wenzel makes more threes per game than any other member of the Cowboys, averaging 2.0 treys per game.
- Maldonado tops Wyoming in steals with 1.4 per game, and Thompson leads the squad in blocks with 0.5 per game.