The Colorado State Rams (4-0) will look to continue a four-game win streak when they visit the Creighton Bluejays (4-0) at 12:45 PM ET on Sunday, November 21, 2021. The Bluejays have also won four games in a row. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Rams’ (to win on the moneyline) contest against the Bluejays ( ).
This article makes reference to betting data updated as of November 21, 2021 at 3:58 PM ET. Find all the up-to-date odds for this matchup in the table below and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Colorado State vs Creighton Betting Odds
Colorado State Offense Vs. Creighton Defense (From 2020-21)
|Colorado State Offense||Stats (Rank)||Creighton Defense|
|74 (101)||Points/Gm||68.2 (110)|
|68.4 (198)||Possessions/Game||69.4 (183)|
|46.5 (56)||Field Goal %||40.8 (40)|
|35.3 (99)||3PT %||31.7 (71)|
|54.2 (41)||Effective FG %||47 (49)|
|58.8 (16)||True Shooting %||50.3 (37)|
Creighton Offense vs. Colorado State Defense (From 2020-21)
|Creighton Offense||Stats (Rank)||Colorado State Defense|
|76 (61)||Points/Gm||66.8 (71)|
|69.1 (171)||Possessions/Game||69.4 (183)|
|47.2 (37)||Field Goal %||42.1 (100)|
|36.1 (68)||3PT %||31 (47)|
|55 (25)||Effective FG %||48.9 (125)|
|56.8 (53)||True Shooting %||50.9 (56)|
Colorado State Betting Insights
- Colorado State compiled a 12-11-1 ATS record last year.
- When playing as at least 3.5-point favorites last season, the Rams had an ATS record of 9-4.
- Last season, the combined scoring went over the point total nine times in Colorado State’s games.
- Colorado State’s games last season featured more combined points than this contest’s total of 146 points 10 times.
- Rams contests last season had an average point total of 142.9, 3.1 fewer points than this game’s over/under.
Creighton Betting Insights
- Creighton put together a 15-18-0 ATS record last year.
- The Bluejays were an underdog by 3.5 points or more three times last year, and covered the spread in one of those games.
- Last season, 13 of Creighton’s games went over the point total.
- Creighton and its opponents combined to score more than 146 points in 13 of 33 games last season.
- Bluejays matchups last year had a 146.6-point average over/under, 0.6 more points than this game’s total.
Colorado State Key Players
- David Roddy averaged 15.9 points per game last season while adding 9.4 rebounds.
- Isaiah Stevens dished out 5.4 assists per game.
- Stevens was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, knocking down 1.8 per game.
- Kendle Moore grabbed 1.4 steals per game. James Moors averaged 0.7 blocks an outing.
Creighton Key Players
- Marcus Zegarowski scored 15.8 points per game and averaged 4.3 assists per contest last season.
- Christian Bishop averaged 6.4 rebounds per game.
- Zegarowski had a strong showing from beyond the arc a season ago. He made 2.8 shots from deep per game.
- Zegarowski collected 1.3 steals per game. Ryan Kalkbrenner averaged 1.2 blocks an outing.