The Colorado State Rams (3-0) will try to extend a three-game win streak when they host the Bradley Braves (1-2) at 1:00 PM ET on Friday, November 19, 2021 at Sports and Fitness Center. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Rams’ (to win on the moneyline) matchup with the Braves ( ).
The insights in this article use the latest odds as of November 19, 2021 at 12:07 PM ET. Head to the table below for the latest lines for this contest and get up to $1,000 Risk Free Bet at FanDuel today!
Colorado State vs Bradley Betting Odds
Colorado State Offense Vs. Bradley Defense (From 2020-21)
|Colorado State Offense||Stats (Rank)||Bradley Defense|
|74.0 (101)||Points/Gm||66.9 (77)|
|68.4 (198)||Possessions/Game||65.3 (30)|
|46.5 (56)||Field Goal %||42.0 (93)|
|35.3 (99)||3PT %||37.0 (322)|
|54.2 (41)||Effective FG %||50.0 (189)|
|58.8 (16)||True Shooting %||53.0 (166)|
Bradley Offense vs. Colorado State Defense (From 2020-21)
|Bradley Offense||Stats (Rank)||Colorado State Defense|
|69.9 (210)||Points/Gm||66.8 (71)|
|66.5 (278)||Possessions/Game||69.4 (183)|
|45.1 (108)||Field Goal %||42.1 (100)|
|32.1 (253)||3PT %||31.0 (47)|
|51.1 (130)||Effective FG %||48.9 (125)|
|54.1 (159)||True Shooting %||50.9 (56)|
Colorado State Betting Insights
- Colorado State covered 12 times in 24 chances against the spread last season.
- The Rams covered the spread five times last season (5-1 ATS) when playing as at least 13-point favorites.
- Last season, the combined scoring went over the point total nine times in Colorado State’s games.
- Colorado State and its opponents scored more than 141.5 points in 13 of 24 games last season.
- The Rams had an average total of 142.9 in their matchups last season, 1.4 more points than the over/under for this game.
Bradley Betting Insights
- Bradley covered eight times in 24 chances against the spread last season.
- In Bradley’s games last season, the combined scoring went over the point total 14 times.
- Bradley played six games last season that went over 141.5 combined points scored.
- The average over/under for Braves outings last year was 133.1, 8.4 fewer points than this game’s point total.
Colorado State Key Players
- David Roddy contributed 15.9 points per game last season and pulled down 9.4 rebounds a contest.
- Isaiah Stevens averaged 5.4 assists per game.
- Stevens was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, hitting 1.8 per game.
- Kendle Moore averaged 1.4 steals per game. James Moors collected 0.7 blocks an outing.
Bradley Key Players
- Elijah Childs was solid last season with 14.2 points and 8.4 rebounds per game.
- Sean East dished out 3.5 assists per game.
- Ville Tahvanainen hit 1.7 threes per game a season ago.
- Childs averaged 1.0 steal and 1.1 blocks per game.