The Colorado Buffaloes (3-0) aim to continue a three-game winning streak when they host the Southern Illinois Salukis (1-1) at 8:00 PM ET on Friday, November 19, 2021 at Sports and Fitness Center. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Buffaloes’ (to win on the moneyline) game versus the Salukis ( ).
The betting facts in this article reference odds valid as of November 19, 2021 at 4:32 PM ET. Head to the table below for the latest lines for this matchup and get up to $1,000 Risk Free Bet at BetMGM today!
Colorado vs Southern Illinois Betting Odds
Colorado Offense Vs. Southern Illinois Defense (From 2020-21)
|Colorado Offense||Stats (Rank)||Southern Illinois Defense|
|73.1 (119)||Points/Gm||68.1 (107)|
|65.3 (312)||Possessions/Game||65.7 (43)|
|45.3 (96)||Field Goal %||45.7 (272)|
|37.2 (35)||3PT %||34 (200)|
|52.1 (91)||Effective FG %||52.7 (294)|
|56.6 (57)||True Shooting %||55.4 (269)|
Southern Illinois Offense vs. Colorado Defense (From 2020-21)
|Southern Illinois Offense||Stats (Rank)||Colorado Defense|
|65.5 (300)||Points/Gm||63.8 (32)|
|65.3 (312)||Possessions/Game||65.5 (34)|
|45 (114)||Field Goal %||42.1 (100)|
|37.5 (31)||3PT %||33.3 (146)|
|52.8 (73)||Effective FG %||47.9 (76)|
|55.4 (100)||True Shooting %||51.7 (89)|
Colorado Betting Insights
- Colorado compiled a 17-13-2 record against the spread last season.
- The Buffaloes were 9-7-1 ATS last season when playing as at least 7-point favorites.
- A total of 13 of Colorado’s games last season hit the over.
- Colorado’s games last season featured more combined points than this contest’s total of 134 points 18 times.
- The average point total in Buffaloes outings last season was 137.8, 3.8 more points than the over/under for this game.
Southern Illinois Betting Insights
- Southern Illinois put together a 15-12-2 ATS record last season.
- The Salukis were 6-3-1 ATS last year when playing as at least 7-point underdogs.
- Southern Illinois’ games hit the over 11 out of 29 times last season.
- Southern Illinois’ games last season had a combined scoring total higher than 134 points in 14 of 29 outings.
- The average over/under for Salukis outings last year was 132.4, 1.6 fewer points than this game’s point total.
Colorado Key Players
- McKinley Wright IV scored 15.2 points per game last season while adding 5.7 assists.
- Jeriah Horne grabbed 5.8 rebounds per game.
- Horne was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, knocking down 1.6 per game.
- Wright IV averaged one steal per game. Eli Parquet collected 0.7 blocks an outing.
Southern Illinois Key Players
- Lance Jones averaged 12.8 points per game last season and recorded 2.8 assists.
- Kyler Filewich grabbed 5.7 rebounds per game.
- Jones hit two threes per game a season ago.
- Jones averaged 1.3 steals per game. Anthony D’Avanzo collected 0.6 blocks a game.