Collin Sexton has several statistic-based prop bets set for Friday’s matchup between his Cleveland Cavaliers and the San Antonio Spurs. Analyze a breakdown of his points and combined points, rebounds, and assists (PRA) props in this game against the Spurs.
Collin Sexton Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Sexton has had a points prop bet set in 29 of the 35 games he has played this season.
- Sexton’s 23.7 points per game average is 0.2 points greater than Friday’s over/under.
- In 48.6% of his matchups this season (17 of 35 games) Sexton has scored more than 23.5 points.
- Sexton’s season scoring average of 23.7 is 0.8 points higher than his 22.9 average points over/under.
- Sexton has hit the points over in 15 of 29 opportunities (51.7%).
- Sexton has scored more than his season-long points prop bet average (22.9 points) in 60% of his games (21 out of 35 contests).
- The Spurs’ opponents are racking up 110.1 points per game, which is the 23rd-most given up by an NBA team this season.
PRA Prop Insights
- Sexton has had a prop bet set for points, rebounds and assists 29 times this season.
- Sexton combines to average 30.7 points, rebounds and assists, 0.8 less than his prop bet PRA total for Friday’s game (31.5).
- In 45.7% of his games (16 out of 35) Sexton has hit the over on his PRA prop bet over/under in Friday’s game.
- Sexton has a season-long PRA average (30.7) that’s 0.4 higher than his average PRA prop bet over/under (30.3).
- In only 12 out of 29 chances this season (41.4%), Sexton has gone over his PRA prop bets.
- In just 48.6% of his matchups this year (17 of 35 contests), Sexton covered his average PRA over/under (30.3).
Last 10 Games
Bet on the Cavaliers vs the Spurs
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from