Collin Sexton and Cleveland play the Toronto Raptors on Saturday. Prop bettors will wonder how Sexton has performed against his posted prop totals. Below we take a deep dive into his points and three-pointers made props for this matchup.
Collin Sexton Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Sexton has had a points prop bet set in 34 of the 44 games he has played this season.
- Saturday’s scoring over/under for Sexton is set at 24.5 points. That’s 0.5 more points than his season average of 24.0.
- In 21 of 44 games this season (47.7%) Sexton has scored more than 24.5 points.
- Sexton’s average points prop this season has been set at 23.2 points, which he’s outscored by 0.8 points on average this year.
- Sexton has hit the over on his point totals in 18 chances (52.9%) out of 34 opportunities.
- In 23 of 44 contests this season (52.3%), Sexton scored more than his average points over/under of 23.2.
- Teams are putting up 111.8 points per game against the Raptors this season, the 15th-most allowed by a squad.
Three Pointers Prop Insights
- Sexton has had a prop bet for made three-pointers set 30 times this season.
- Sexton has averaged 1.6 made three-pointers per game, 0.1 more threes than his over/under in Saturday’s game (1.5).
- In 45.5% of his games this year (20 of his 44 games), Sexton has knocked down more than 1.5 threes.
- Sexton’s average made three-pointer prop bet total is 1.6. He has hit the same amount of threes per game this season.
- Sexton has gone over on his made three-pointer prop bets in just 46.7% of his contests (14 of his 30 chances).
- Sexton has an average made three-pointer prop bet over/under of 1.6 threes, a number he’s hit the over against in just 20 of 44 games (45.5%).
- Opponents of the Raptors have knocked down 14.0 three-pointers per game this season, the fifth-most against any NBA team.
Last 10 Games
Sexton vs the Raptors
Bet on the Cavaliers vs the Raptors
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from