Collin Sexton’s Cleveland Cavaliers square off against the Sacramento Kings on Monday. Sexton has multiple prop bets set for the matchup. Here is an analysis of his points and assists prop bets for this game.
Collin Sexton Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Sexton has had a points prop bet set in 31 of the 37 games he has played this season.
- Sexton has recorded 24.2 points per game during the 2020-21 season, 2.3 points fewer than Monday’s over/under.
- In 40.5% of his matchups this season (15 of 37 games) Sexton has scored more than 26.5 points.
- Sexton’s season scoring average of 24.2 is 1.2 points higher than his 23 average points over/under.
- Sexton has hit the points over in 17 of 31 opportunities (54.8%).
- Sexton has scored more than his season-long points prop bet average (23 points) in 51.4% of his games (19 out of 37 contests).
- Opponents of the Kings have scored 119.6 points per game this season, the second-most against any NBA squad.
Assists Prop Insights
- Sexton has had an assists prop bet set in 31 of the 37 games he has played this season.
- Sexton has averaged 4.2 assists per game this season, 0.3 assists less than his prop bet for the matchup on Monday (4.5).
- In 40.5% of his matchups this season (15 out of 37) Sexton has collected more than 4.5 assists.
- Sexton has averaged 0.4 more assists per game than his average assist prop bet over/under of 3.8.
- Sexton has dished out 3.8 or more assists (his average assist prop total) in 21 of 37 of his games (56.8%).
- Teams are averaging 25.9 assists per game against the Kings this season, the sixth-most given up by a team.
Last 10 Games
Bet on the Cavaliers vs the Kings
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from