Collin Morikawa put together an 18th-place finish in his last tournament in the Masters Tournament at Augusta National Golf Club, and heads into the 2021 RBC Heritage at Harbour Town Golf Links with +2000 odds to win.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of April 13, 2021, 2:14 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Collin Morikawa odds for the RBC Heritage
Morikawa’s recent form
- Morikawa has qualified for the weekend in nine straight events.
- Morikawa has finished atop the leaderboard once while also posting two top-10 finishes over his last five events.
- Morikawa has finished within three shots of the leader in two of his last five appearances. Over that same span, he’s finished with a better-than-average score three times.
- In his last five appearances, his average score has been -7.6.
RBC Heritage details
- Date: April 15-18, 2021
- Location: Hilton Head, SC
- Course: Harbour Town Golf Links
- Par: 71 / 7,099 yards
- Purse: 7.1M
- Defending Champ: Webb Simpson
Course history: Morikawa at the RBC Heritage
- The last time Morikawa played this event in 2020, he finished 64th. His last time here, he completed one bogey-free round.
Course comparison – Harbour Town Golf Links
- Harbour Town Golf Links measures 7,099 yards for this tournament, 199 yards shorter than the average course on the PGA Tour over the past year (7,298).
- Players have carded 69.95 strokes per round and an average score of -5.2 over the last year on Tour. Events hosted on this course have a slightly higher scoring average of -4.1.
- Morikawa will take to the 7,099-yard course this week at Harbour Town Golf Links after having played courses with an average length of 7,303 yards over the past year.
- Over the past year, the events he’s played have a scoring average of -4.3 among finishers, which is lower than the -4.1 average at this course.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Collin Morikawa 2021 results
|April 8-11||Masters Tournament||18||73-69-75-70 (-1)||$161,000|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||41||71-73-76-66 (-2)||$53,250|
|February 25-28||WGC-Workday Championship at The Concession||1||70-64-67-69 (-18)||$1,820,000|
|February 18-21||The Genesis Invitational||43||73-69-70-73 (+1)||$28,179|
|January 14-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||7||66-65-67-64 (-18)||$200,475|
|January 7-10||Sentry Tournament of Champions||7||69-65-65-73 (-20)||$199,333|
Morikawa’s 18th-place finish in the Masters Tournament at Augusta National Golf Club, his last tournament appearance, is broken down on a round-by-round basis below.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from