Collin Morikawa heads into the 2021 Masters Tournament at Augusta National Golf Club with +3000 odds to win. He made the cut and finished 44th in his last event at this course, the 2020 Masters Tournament.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of April 6, 2021, 9:38 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Collin Morikawa odds for the Masters Tournament
Morikawa’s recent form
- Morikawa has made the cut in eight straight events.
- Morikawa has claimed victory once while also earning three top-10 finishes over his last five events.
- Morikawa has finished within three shots of the leader in two of his last five appearances. Over that span, he’s finished within five shots of the winner three times and finished with a better-than-average score three times.
- He has carded an average score of -11.4 over his last five appearances.
Masters Tournament details
- Date: April 8-11, 2021
- Location: Augusta, GA
- Course: Augusta National Golf Club
- Par: 72 / 7,475 yards
- Defending Champ: Dustin Johnson
Course history: Morikawa at the Masters Tournament
- The last time Morikawa played this event in 2020, he finished 44th. He finished within five shots of the leader in two rounds his last time here.
Course comparison – Augusta National Golf Club
- This tournament will take place on a par 72 that clocks in at 7,475 yards, 181 yards longer than the average 7,294 yards for Tour stops over the past year.
- The average course on the PGA Tour over the past year has played to 69.9 strokes per round and a score of -5.3 compared to par. At Augusta National Golf Club, the scoring average is two strokes higher at 71.9, -0.3 per tournament.
- The average course Morikawa has played over the last year (7,296 yards) is 179 yards shorter than the course he’ll be playing this week (7,475 yards).
- Over the past year, the events he’s played have a scoring average of 70 per round among finishers, which is lower than the 71.9 average at this course.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Collin Morikawa 2021 results
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||41||71-73-76-66 (-2)||$53,250|
|February 25-28||WGC-Workday Championship at The Concession||1||70-64-67-69 (-18)||$1,820,000|
|February 18-21||The Genesis Invitational||43||73-69-70-73 (+1)||$28,179|
|January 14-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||7||66-65-67-64 (-18)||$200,475|
|January 7-10||Sentry Tournament of Champions||7||69-65-65-73 (-20)||$199,333|
Morikawa’s 41st-place finish in THE PLAYERS Championship at TPC Sawgrass, his last tournament appearance, is broken down on a round-by-round basis below.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from