The College Football Playoff semifinals will kick off Saturday to determine who will face off in the national championship game in January.
LSU faces Oklahoma in the Peach Bowl at 4 p.m. ET and then Clemson meets Ohio State in the Fiesta Bowl in the nightcap. Both games feature conference champions; this is possibly the strongest quartet since the playoff took effect.
And of course, sportsbooks are excited to have action on these two games. In this article we’ll take a look at some of the top odds boosts and promotions at legal sportsbooks around the country.
DraftKings has one odds boost for each of the semifinals.
- For the opener, the Oklahoma Sooners to score first is boosted from +135 to +155.
- For the second game, Ohio State to win outright and the game to go over 63.5 is boosted from +295 to +335.
FanDuel isn’t big on the odds boosts but they usually have some good promotions for games. The CFP is no exception.
Bet either semifinal on the pre-game moneyline and the Close Loss Insurance promotion is triggered. If your team loses by six points or fewer, you get your bet back, up to $50.
PointsBet has done a lot of cool promos and odds boosts during the 2019 football season. For the CFP, they’re looking to end the year with some fireworks.
PointsBet has a dozen boosts for Saturday — five for the Peach Bowl and seven for the Fiesta Bowl. Each boost is worth +25 on the price. Here’s what you’ll find:
- Oklahoma backers can get +125 for Jalen Hurts to throw for over 270.5 yards.
- For the LSU Tigers, Joe Burrow is +130 for over 3.5 passing TDs and +140 for over 370.5 yards through the air.
- Think the Peach Bowl will be a shootout? It’s +130 for over 10.5 touchdowns total in the game.
- In the nightcap, Ohio State wrecking ball Chase Young is +150 to get two or more sacks.
- On offense, JK Dobbins is +135 to go over 125.5 yards on the ground, while Justin Fields can get bettors +125 if he can accumulate over 360 yards passing and running.
- Clemson is looking to continue its unbeaten streak and repeat as national champions. Tigers signal caller Trevor Lawrence is +125 to throw for over 270.5 yards and +130 for three or more passing touchdowns, which he has done the last six games.