The Colgate Raiders (14-7, 8-0 Patriot) hope to extend an eight-game winning streak when they visit the Boston University Terriers (10-11, 3-5 Patriot) at 7:00 PM ET on Monday, January 23, 2023 at Case Gym. The contest airs on CBS Sports. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Raiders’ (to win on the moneyline) contest against the Terriers ( ).
The betting insights in the following article use the latest odds as of January 23, 2023 at 5:38 PM ET.
Colgate vs Boston University Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
Colgate Offense Vs. Boston University Defense
|Colgate Offense||Stats (Rank)||Boston University Defense|
|79.0 (37)||Points/Gm||67.8 (142)|
|16.6 (62)||Possessions/Game||11.7 (118)|
|50.8 (2)||Field Goal %||43.4 (174)|
|39.9 (5)||3PT %||33.7 (183)|
|58.1 (2)||Effective FG %||50.0 (182)|
|60.0 (8)||True Shooting %||56.0 (222)|
Boston University Offense Vs. Colgate Defense
|Boston University Offense||Stats (Rank)||Colgate Defense|
|68.1 (275)||Points/Gm||71.8 (251)|
|11.7 (244)||Possessions/Game||16.6 (299)|
|41.6 (319)||Field Goal %||47.2 (333)|
|33.8 (200)||3PT %||38.1 (346)|
|48.4 (295)||Effective FG %||54.3 (334)|
|52.3 (272)||True Shooting %||58.1 (279)|
Best Betting Sites For Colgate vs Boston University
Colgate Betting Insights
- Colgate has compiled an 8-12-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Raiders have an ATS record of 5-5 when playing as at least 7.5-point favorites this season.
- In Colgate’s 20 games this season, the combined scoring has gone over the point total 13 times.
- The Raiders’ 20 games this season have gone over this contest’s total of 143.5 points 15 times.
- Colgate’s contests this year have an average total of 150.8, 7.3 more points than this game’s over/under.
Boston University Betting Insights
- Boston University has covered 10 times in 20 chances against the spread this season.
- The Terriers have been an underdog by 7.5 points or more three times this year, and covered the spread in two of those matchups.
- Boston University and its opponents have combined to hit the over 11 out of 20 times this year.
- The Terriers have played six games this season that finished with a combined score higher than 143.5 points.
- Boston University’s games this season have had an average of 135.9 points, 7.6 fewer points than this game’s point total.
Colgate Key Players
- The Raiders points and assists leader is Tucker Richardson. He scores 14.5 points per game and records 5.0 assists.
- Colgate is led in rebounds by Keegan Records’ 5.7 per game.
- Oliver Lynch-Daniels makes 2.4 treys per game to lead the Raiders.
- Richardson leads the team with 2.2 steals per game. Records collects 0.9 blocks an outing to pace Colgate.
Boston University Key Players
- Walter Whyte holds the top Terriers spot in two categories: scoring (14.2 points per game) and rebounding (5.8 rebounds per game).
- Ethan Brittain-Watts puts in work giving out assists and is Boston University’s assist leader with 2.3 per game.
- Whyte makes more threes per game than any other member of the Terriers, cashing in 1.6 treys per game.
- Boston University’s Jonas Harper has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.3 per game and Whyte is first in blocks with 0.6 per game.