The Colgate Raiders (13-7, 7-0 Patriot) will try to extend a seven-game win streak when they host the American Eagles (12-6, 4-3 Patriot) at 2:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 21, 2023 at Cotterell Court. The matchup airs on ESPN+. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Raiders’ (to win on the moneyline) game against the Eagles ( ).
The insights in the article below reference odds valid as of January 21, 2023 at 1:43 PM ET.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get up to $1,250 in bonuses! New bettors only.
Colgate vs American Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
Colgate Offense Vs. American Defense
|Colgate Offense||Stats (Rank)||American Defense|
|79.8 (30)||Points/Gm||64.7 (61)|
|14.5 (54)||Possessions/Game||7.1 (42)|
|50.9 (2)||Field Goal %||44.2 (211)|
|39.8 (6)||3PT %||34.5 (225)|
|58.3 (1)||Effective FG %||50.2 (195)|
|60.2 (7)||True Shooting %||54.2 (155)|
American Offense Vs. Colgate Defense
|American Offense||Stats (Rank)||Colgate Defense|
|67.3 (298)||Points/Gm||72.4 (264)|
|7.1 (321)||Possessions/Game||14.5 (310)|
|48.8 (19)||Field Goal %||47.1 (331)|
|36.5 (62)||3PT %||37.8 (341)|
|55.9 (20)||Effective FG %||54.1 (329)|
|59.0 (21)||True Shooting %||58.0 (271)|
Best Betting Sites For Colgate vs American
Colgate Betting Insights
- Colgate has compiled an 8-11-0 ATS record so far this year.
- The Raiders have been favored by 11.5 points or more five times this season, and covered the spread in three of those contests.
- Colgate and its opponents have combined to go over the point total 13 out of 19 times this season.
- In 17 games this season, the Raiders and their opponents have gone over 140 total points.
- The average point total in Colgate’s contests this year is 152.2, 12.2 more than this matchup’s over/under.
American Betting Insights
- American has covered nine times in 18 matchups with a spread this year.
- The Eagles have covered the spread once when an underdog by 11.5 points or more this year (in two opportunities).
- American’s games have hit the over nine out of 18 times this year.
- Eagles games this season have had a combined scoring total higher than 140 points in six of 18 outings.
- American has had an average of 131.9 points scored in its games so far this season, 8.1 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Colgate Key Players
- Tucker Richardson leads the Raiders in scoring (14.9 points per game) and assists (4.9 assists per game).
- Keegan Records paces Colgate with 5.8 rebounds per game.
- Oliver Lynch-Daniels is the top three-point shooter for the Raiders, knocking down 2.4 per game.
- Richardson leads the team with 2.2 steals per game. Records collects 0.9 blocks a game to pace Colgate.
American Key Players
- Matt Rogers outpaced his teammates on the Eagles scoring front by putting up 13.2 points per game. He adds 5.1 rebounds and 1.5 assists per game this season.
- The American leaders in rebounds and assists are Johnny O’Neil (6.9 rebounds per game) and Elijah Stephens (4.1 assists per game).
- O’Neil is tops from three-point range for the Eagles, hitting 2.1 treys per game.
- Stephens tops American in steals with 2.0 per game, and O’Neil leads the squad in blocks with 1.8 per game.