NFL action in Week 7 will see the Chicago Bears and Cole Kmet face the Tampa Bay Buccaneers at 4:25 PM ET on Sunday. If you’re trying to place a bet on one of Kmet’s props, we break down all of his available prop bets, trends and stats here.
Cole Kmet Week 7 Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Kmet’s Game-by-Game Stats
Cole Kmet Receiving Trends Vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- The 292.7 passing yards the Buccaneers yield per game makes them the NFL’s 26th-ranked pass defense this season.
- Kmet’s 21.7 receiving yards per game average is 9.8 less than his prop bet over/under for Sunday’s outing (31.5).
- In two out of six games this season (33.3%), Kmet has collected over 31.5 receiving yards.
- Kmet’s average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 18.2 per game. He has collected 3.5 more per game than that average.
- Kmet has hit the over on his prop bets for receiving yards in 33.3% of his games (twice in six games).
- At 2.3 passing TDs allowed per game, the Buccaneers defense is ranked 28th in the league.
- In six games this year, Kmet has no receiving touchdowns.
Odds and insights reflect DraftKings player props available as of October 24, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Cole Kmet or the Chicago Bears at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Bears Vs. Buccaneers Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from