Week 2 of the NFL season features Cole Kmet and the Chicago Bears hitting the field against the Cincinnati Bengals at 1:00 PM ET on Sunday. Let’s break down Kmet’s prop bets, stats and trends ahead of this matchup to help you make your best bets.
Cole Kmet Week 2 Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Kmet’s Game-by-Game Stats
Cole Kmet Receiving Trends Vs. Cincinnati Bengals
- The Bengals had the NFL’s 12th-ranked pass defense last year, yielding 246.4 yards per game through the air.
- Last season, Kmet averaged 15.2 receiving yards per game, 57.8 fewer than the over/under of 73.00 set for Sunday’s outing.
- Over 17 outings last year, Kmet did not total more than 73.00 receiving yards in a game.
- Kmet put up 17.1 fewer receiving yards per game (15.2) than the average over/under set for him last season (32.3).
- Kmet went over on his prop bets for receiving yards two times in four games last season (50.0%).
- The Bengals allowed 32 touchdowns through the air (2.0 per game) last year. They were 26th in the NFL in that category.
- In two of 17 games last season, Kmet had a receiving touchdown. But he had no games with multiple receiving TDs.
Odds and insights reflect DraftKings player props available as of September 19, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Cole Kmet or the Chicago Bears at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Bears Vs. Bengals Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from